• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
I'll be out of town til Saturday! Look forward to joining whatever tournament we won't be playing in whatever the next game we glom onto then.

TheCrow

ok, lets do it! 8 player playoff/tourney!

https://rocket-league.com/knockout/158

password: 7471-457

Ferny!
laugh.gif

gravestorm

Neo Member
i build up my wins with AT so i can lose with Trasher.

We had some terrible luck with the random people we got last night.

Also apparently i cant buy a win with AA to finish off my 2nd ten hero challenge and its super frustrating.

typical trasher dota

BigAT

The typical Trasher game for me is getting down 20k XP to start the game and being in the dumpster, then something dumb happens and you win the game somehow.

Mrbob

Got in on the tail end of a stock bubble, received decent money for little work. Bought at 19 dollars a share two days ago and sold for 23.50. Stock now around 22 dollars. Made about 800 dollars. I can buy two PS4s now AT.

Someone went into my neighborhood last night and jacked my families cars. Stole nothing but cash.

We live in a pretty secluded area, so I'm betting they are thinking they can strike again and get lucky.

Mrbob

Someone went into my neighborhood last night and jacked my families cars. Stole nothing but cash.

We live in a pretty secluded area, so I'm betting they are thinking they can strike again and get lucky.

I would definitely be careful. Could be someone who strikes again. Hopefully they left some prints that can be identified.

who leaves cash in their car? I mean, I usually carry like no cash to begin with, but still

Like I said, we live in a secluded area, a cul de sac. Nobody ever drives here unless you live in it and are leaving or coming home.

she probably left her purse in the car after getting home from work

Top Bottom