• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

TheCrow

It should run 8v8 with two fields side by side. Wargames style!

8327_1.jpg

brentech

ThriftyAnguishedBorer.gif

I didn't give Mir a chance. 7 of his 9 losses in his career are by TKO/KO. Hasn't been fighting very well against sluggers like this guy last night....but boy did he drop, fully out.

TheCrow

me and shake are probably not even going to enter the key arena. Closest we'll get is when we're picking up our secret shop order.

Rorschach

*gains access to dota*
*one shake-like splurge later....*

T4cOUKP.jpg

BLACKHOOOOOOOLE!

btw- none of the fucking immortals gave me a bonus... unlike the first immortal which gave me two T_T Now I have extras... wonder if those give bonus...

TheCrow

*gains access to dota*
*one shake-like splurge later....*

T4cOUKP.jpg

BLACKHOOOOOOOLE!

btw- none of the fucking immortals gave me a bonus... unlike the first immortal which gave me two T_T Now I have extras... wonder if those give bonus...
You mean extra chests or sets. If sets you can always recycle them for 2 levels. But if they are chests they always have a chance to drop the bonus items. I still need to get the black hole. Hoping I can earn enough points but I'm ready to drop straight cash for some levels.

Rorschach

You mean extra chests or sets. If sets you can always recycle them for 2 levels. But if they are chests they always have a chance to drop the bonus items. I still need to get the black hole. Hoping I can earn enough points but I'm ready to drop straight cash for some levels.
I mean both. I think I could have earned them, but I can't play, so... :(

All this shit will probably be pennies on the dollar soon. I got all the workshop chest stuff. Rubick set is ass ugly, but I'll use the candles. :/ The chests gave me levels, so it was a two for one of sorts.

TheCrow

I mean both. I think I could have earned them, but I can't play, so... :(

All this shit will probably be pennies on the dollar soon. I got all the workshop chest stuff. Rubick set is ass ugly, but I'll use the candles. :/ The chests gave me levels, so it was a two for one of sorts.
I can't play either. ;_;

I got a couple of those level boosters. In my mind that means that paid for themselves. I then used that money to buy faceless rex.
My hat logic is infallible.

BigAT

I can't play either. ;_;

I got a couple of those level boosters. In my mind that means that paid for themselves. I then used that money to buy faceless rex.
My hat logic is infallible.

Did you buy Rex off the market or buy chests? I'm kind of stunned at how cheap it is considering what it should theoretically cost to get.

TheCrow

Did you buy Rex off the market or buy chests? I'm kind of stunned at how cheap it is considering what it should theoretically cost to get.
I got it off the market. Whew, thought it dropped a ton since I bought it. You're right. Considering the drop chance it should be more expensive. But I guess more than enough people couldn't wait till it went up on the market since there's a decent supply.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Looked at CB's profile. He should have taken my advice.

i build up my wins with AT so i can lose with Trasher.

We had some terrible luck with the random people we got last night.

Also apparently i cant buy a win with AA to finish off my 2nd ten hero challenge and its super frustrating.

Top Bottom