• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Rorschach

I work 70-80 hours a week. I would rather spend my limited free time hanging out with my friends and family or working on some potentially fruitful side projects. It's going to be difficult to carve out time for Madden as is.

I would like to play based on how into it you guys have been and its longevity with the group, but I went down this rabbit hole back in the day with the GAF Kohan games and it was a bad time for me. I literally cancelled plans to stay home playing.

I work more hours than that, but sometimes you gotta have time for you. About 2000 hrs worth of time... for you! I hear ya, though. Tough squeezing everything in.

Greg

I work 70-80 hours a week. I would rather spend my limited free time hanging out with my friends and family or working on some potentially fruitful side projects. It's going to be difficult to carve out time for Madden as is.

I would like to play based on how into it you guys have been and its longevity with the group, but I went down this rabbit hole back in the day with the GAF Kohan games and it was a bad time for me. I literally cancelled plans to stay home playing.
online friends are friends too

we have feelings, Wellie!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
so you're an adult!

I work more hours than that, but sometimes you gotta have time for you. About 2000 hrs worth of time... for you! I hear ya, though. Tough squeezing everything in.

online friends are friends too

we have feelings, Wellie!

wellie's best friend is $$

truefacts

You guys are the best.
Emoticon_happytears.gif

Smokey

That feel...

when you get that call....saying what time you coming home....

...it's an emergency....

...i'm pregnant...

that moment right there

628x471.jpg

it's been real yall. the day is here.

tumblr_mw8g1ofGbx1qjpqono1_500.gif

***EVERYTHING MUST GO***

22premiere.jpg

BigAT

Congrats Smokey. It's a shame that all those games you have that are collecting dust will have to collect dust now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill be curious how smokey tries to dodge his son in videogames. That'll be a bit harder to do

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also, holy shit LA is getting some fucking intense storms right now. Im sure its relatively nothing compared to what the rest of the country usually gets, but im not used to rooms shaking from the thunder.

Smokey

Been working all day.

Appreciate the words! Head to the doctor sometime next week and we'll find out all of the official details.

Hoping for twins tbh. I'd rather knock it out and get it out of the way.

Ill be curious how smokey tries to dodge his son in videogames. That'll be a bit harder to do

Never. Can't run. I will raise him correctly. Starting with this:

il_570xN.802822019_f1p2.jpg

He will learn proper joystick placement from day 1

Also, holy shit LA is getting some fucking intense storms right now. Im sure its relatively nothing compared to what the rest of the country usually gets, but im not used to rooms shaking from the thunder.

I thought I heard thunder once when I lived in LA. It ended up being just the neighbors though. I miss the weather there the most. Way better than this humid shit in AL

it is raining pretty hard. i had to go over to my moms today and the drive was shitty because of the terrible weather/bad driving.

in somewhat related news, my mom had given me some photos from when i was a kid and in one of them i was wearing a raiders shirt. i hate myself and want to die

rando14

it is raining pretty hard. i had to go over to my moms today and the drive was shitty because of the terrible weather/bad driving.

in somewhat related news, my mom had given me some photos from when i was a kid and in one of them i was wearing a raiders shirt. i hate myself and want to die

Time to buy a raiders Crabtree jersey!!

Would you have switched to a Raidas fan if Harbs had gone there

Hey buddy, don't worry! Now that AT has a PS4, you won't have to worry about playing as the giants anymore.

ALSO: CONGRATS SMOKES!

Its been mostly drizzlering on the West Side. People were talking about rain and I went outside and it was dry. Right now it isn't raining but the streets are flooded (because poor drainage).

yall should be happy as shit for any kind of rain, right?

I hope it was actually pretty heavy

Rorschach

Congrats to smokey!

I fucking knew it!

Top Bottom