• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

For anyone that doesn't have me on PSN yet, my name there is BigggAT.

how biggg we talkin' playboy?
blush.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Got in on the tail end of a stock bubble, received decent money for little work. Bought at 19 dollars a share two days ago and sold for 23.50. Stock now around 22 dollars. Made about 800 dollars. I can buy two PS4s now AT.

Set aside 30% for cap gains taxes bruh

Someone went into my neighborhood last night and jacked my families cars. Stole nothing but cash.

We live in a pretty secluded area, so I'm betting they are thinking they can strike again and get lucky.

They targeted you.

holy shit Bloodborne's frame rates takes a fucking dive in PvP/Co-op.

it's almost unplayable

yeah that sucked. also after i died, my blood spot or whatever was left on the top of a pile of skulls that were inaccesible! all those souls down the drain!

p.s.

yes rocket league is cool. sure wish we could get the tournament started.... if only we had 1 more team

Rorschach

Wait... Shenmue III is coming out? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

[edit]A kickstarter announcement at a big corporate press conference? "We don't believe in this guy, but maybe you do!"

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm in the Dominican Republic for my cousins wedding - I was hanging out with her younger brother, who is a gamer himself. He asked me if I played League of Legends or DOTA saying that all of his friends that were there last night all play both. -_-

holy shit Bloodborne's frame rates takes a fucking dive in PvP/Co-op.

it's almost unplayable
It's PS3 level!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm in the Dominican Republic for my cousins wedding - I was hanging out with her younger brother, who is a gamer himself. He asked me if I played League of Legends or DOTA saying that all of his friends that were there last night all play both. -_-

It's PS3 level!

You promised me you'd give it a shot.

You promised!

cdyhybrid

It's a sign, time to join us!

Wait... Shenmue III is coming out? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

[edit]A kickstarter announcement at a big corporate press conference? "We don't believe in this guy, but maybe you do!"

Welcome to like 2 months agos indignation Rors. Where have you been, Mars?

You probably have been to Mars.

It's PS3 level!

I mean League of Legends is like the #1 most popular PC game in the world right now. The only other games getting the kind of player numbers LoL is getting are on iPad.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Why won't wellie play the greatest worst game ever? Is it because it's terrible or is it because it's amazing?

He's a fun hater.

Which is why its the perfect game for him!

I work 70-80 hours a week. I would rather spend my limited free time hanging out with my friends and family or working on some potentially fruitful side projects. It's going to be difficult to carve out time for Madden as is.

I would like to play based on how into it you guys have been and its longevity with the group, but I went down this rabbit hole back in the day with the GAF Kohan games and it was a bad time for me. I literally cancelled plans to stay home playing.

Top Bottom