• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Oh God he got a PS4?
rage.gif

What's the best spot to sell an old phone, just Ebay it?

you buying a new one? sometimes best buy will give you a pretty big credit for an old phone if you're buying a new one. i know gamestop buys them too but i'm not sure if thats just a straight trade in or what. you can check the values on their respective websites i think.

otherwise yeah, ebay/amazon market place

brentech

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
  • Greg: 74 - HCP 76
  • Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
  • Brent: 80 - HCP 79
Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) - Par 72
  • Splat: 72 - HCP ?
  • LostBigBoss: 75 - HCP 79
  • Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
  • Greg: 77 - HCP 79
  • Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Event 3: Whistling Straights Sheboygan, Wisconsin - Par 72
  • Splat: 68 - HCP ?
  • CrimsonCommie: 72 - 63
  • Eznark: 74 - HCP 77
  • Brent: 78 - HCP 77
  • Greg: 81 - HCP 83

Event 4: Blue Willow Club & Lounge - Par 72

edit: fixed

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
These Melee finals are nuts. Atleast Smash wii u i can kind of comprehend the things they are doing. Melee is just all over the place. Its one of my most played games ever and i still cant follow

Ferny

So I don't see an option to make someone else captain so if villa wants to make a new team for FMT's thing, that's fine.

Somnia

UMVC3 was a snooze fest to watch. Half the match is super animations.

UMVC3 is dead, it doesn't deserve that timeslot. It had less entries than freaking GUILTY GEAR. The only reason it continues to be a "main" draw for Evo is due to Mr. Wizards love for it. It needs to be moved to early in the last day or finals on Saturday with KI and Smash WiiU. Hell MVC3 was barely able to pull 130k viewers when the rest of the last day was 180-200k+

cdyhybrid

UMVC3 is dead, it doesn't deserve that timeslot. It had less entries than freaking GUILTY GEAR. The only reason it continues to be a "main" draw for Evo is due to Mr. Wizards love for it. It needs to be moved to early in the last day or finals on Saturday with KI and Smash WiiU. Hell MVC3 was barely able to pull 130k viewers when the rest of the last day was 180-200k+
I'd be cool with that. Street Fighter definitely lived up to its primetime slot, even with the joystick malfunction shenanigans. That Gamerbee-Infiltration match was amazing.

brentech

Qualified for the c level challenge league with my q school score
Will have to sign up for this.

I assume it's Blue Willow Club & Lodge, and if so:
70 - HCP 73. Managed to go Birdie/Bogey/Bogey/Bogey/Bogey on the par 5's. Gonna give it another go, I think.
Nice. Think I'll replay it once. I always play another game while playing the golf club and it costs me

Splat

Will have to sign up for this.

Nice. Think I'll replay it once. I always play another game while playing the golf club and it costs me

Sunk two 20 footers to start of -2, and then tailed off. One of the par 5's I had my ball end up right against a rock so when I hit it went directly left. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Why are you so upset? Now you have time for Dota!

Because I won't be able to use my beloved Giants my friend. You being a shit tier player riding an over powered team into the dirt, I get why you wouldn't understand the positive feels of building your favorite team into regular season power house that always loses to FMT in the playoffs.

Because I won't be able to use my beloved Giants my friend. You being a shit tier player riding an over powered team into the dirt, I get why you wouldn't understand the positive feels of building your favorite team into regular season power house that always loses to FMT in the playoffs.

In my defense, I don't get to play as my favorite team because of some bullshit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

MJ_zps45b24a84.gif

Lol

Top Bottom