• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CK has to fight for his team instead of buying it outright. Chump!

Its always a fucking bloodbath regardless. I just hope one of them ends up in the AFC.

FMT, Have you decided if we're going to draft for teams, or is it going to carry over from the last season with owners getting first right of refusal?

Somnia

For anyone that is looking to get one easily, I just preordered from Amazon and they sent me a code immediately.

Gonna do that and immediately cancel

edit: Wellie how about you just play me for the Cowboys, you'll be guaranteed a top tier NFC East team!

Wellie, I hope that if you don't get your beloved Giants you come back to the NFC West. Our battles in Madden a few years ago were the reason I keep coming back to this league and this game. Sure I get shit stomped by CB/FMT/Rors on the regular, and sure I ragequit every now and then, but playing a grind it out 3-7, 1930s style football game against my good friend CK is where Madden shines the most.

BigAT

How I feel playing Rocket League.

v3CzP72.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie, I hope that if you don't get your beloved Giants you come back to the NFC West. Our battles in Madden a few years ago were the reason I keep coming back to this league and this game. Sure I get shit stomped by CB/FMT/Rors on the regular, and sure I ragequit every now and then, but playing a grind it out 3-7, 1930s style football game against my good friend CK is where Madden shines the most.

Hah man those were among the best ever. Our rivalry was so under the radar but intense beyond measure. That year I had to play with a lot of conditionals against your Seahawks. The suped up DL with Mebane, and Irvin was so crazy, luckily my fabricated Rams defense was up to the task most of the time. Absolute chess matches.

Hah man those were among the best ever. Our rivalry was so under the radar but intense beyond measure. That year I had to play with a lot of conditionals against your Seahawks. The suped up DL with Mebane, and Irvin was so crazy, luckily my fabricated Rams defense was up to the task most of the time. Absolute chess matches.

With the ability to record and stream now I can just imagine you pouring over actual film in preparation for matches.

Greg

Driveclub added ELITE levels with some new time trial requirements

took 3 laps or less for me to get each

Evolution pls

Top Bottom