• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

19766512329_8042ecfb07_o.jpg

Lesean Mccoy with a female's only 21+ party with transportation and attire provided.

Sleeeeeeeaze central.

He's going to be super upset when he discovers the lack of talent in that city.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
When i started playing dota tonight everything was normal.

I finished playing dota and Hulk Hogan gets wiped off the face of the planet.

This shits crazy!

BigAT

Hogan got the Be*oit treatment? Seemingly because of public comments made three years ago that were readily available ?

TheCrow

Hogan got the Be*oit treatment? Seemingly because of public comments made three years ago that were readily available ?
Don't think it's been released yet. Are you talking about that interview where he explains why he started using brother?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
According to sources, he said: “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

“I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger.”

Well then.

TheCrow

6d407d49ea87284f7f4bca0fcdc921f7.jpg

Could've been worse. He'll be back in a year. He'll be accompanied to the ring by harlem heat and the nation(sans farooq). Then APA's music hits and farooq comes out... says "damn" and everyone laughs.

TheCrow

oh, it easily could've been worse.

Just walk it off hulkster. Maybe do a tour in New Japan. Hogan vs Suzuki would be awesome! Then after hogan wins clean, Shelton "X" Benjamin challenges him to a loser leaves japan match. Get on it Gedo!

BigAT

Thank god for those asterisks, I almost read something offensive.

I suppose when you consider the only other person WWF has done this to, it's not as bad as that. But it is pretty tough to surpass double murder/suicide.

Also the idea of Vince judging someone for being racist is pretty funny.

eznark

Banned
Realized that I'm not even subscribed to the latest NFL thread.

Jermaine Gresham visiting GB today! Think he'd be a dope addition to Rodgers arsenal. Guy is a low motor goober who can't block for shit but give him a consistent QB and I think he could be a fine Finley replacement.

Greg

Realized that I'm not even subscribed to the latest NFL thread.

Jermaine Gresham visiting GB today! Think he'd be a dope addition to Rodgers arsenal. Guy is a low motor goober who can't block for shit but give him a consistent QB and I think he could be a fine Finley replacement.
dotalaugh.gif

@dennisrodman
Lets lend our support to the Hulkster @HulkHogan who most certainly is not a racist @Scottiepippen @MagicJohnson @Shaq @MikeTyson

Well, he's got Dennis Rodman's support. That's got to mean something.

Top Bottom