• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Why is one of the commentators whispering and mumbling

your face is mumbling you punk ass biiiiiiiitch

rage.gif

eznark

Banned
Bag is just a mid range cart bag. Max Fli I think... Nice took up residence in my old bag. Not cool.

The putter.... Oh the putter....

It's the new Ping Shea H Cadence heavy. It's glorious.

The church down the street is having some Italian festival and they have a brand new xbone with kinect at their silent auction. I bid 330. Let's see what happens!

Bag is just a mid range cart bag. Max Fli I think... Nice took up residence in my old bag. Not cool.

The putter.... Oh the putter....

It's the new Ping Shea H Cadence heavy. It's glorious.

Nice, heavy putters are so much better, greatly helps in preventing pulling/pushing puts.

I got a new heavy (in relation to my old putter) a couple of years ago, really improved my putting.

Kinda reminds me when I had a righty putter. I'm a lefty, and for some reason during my early teen years I got into a cross grip where I held my putter as a righty, and actually started putting as a righty even though I'm a lefty for golf.

I guess it's what happens when im ambidextrous.

eznark

Banned
Twelve footer for birdie first hole. Nailed it. It was a good day.

Also picked up some new shoes, last years Pumas. Super light and nice for $27 at the clubhouse!

brentech

You liking that more than Driveclub? Are you playing on PC?

It's a different style from driveclub. playing on PC, but recording at 30fps until I up my graphics card. allows me to still play above 60fps.

certain things I like about both games, but I do generally prefer a more real physics engine, even if this one isn't perfect, and real tracks for sure.

Twelve footer for birdie first hole. Nailed it. It was a good day.

Also picked up some new shoes, last years Pumas. Super light and nice for $27 at the clubhouse!

Damn, I've actually had to stop wearing my shoes due to the fact they are at least five years old and have legit holes at the bottom.

My feet get instant blisters if I wear them, so i just use my boots when I go out currently. As long as it's dry it's fine and I don't swing any different. I would buy a new pair but I'm broke as fuck and all of my money is going to the gym.

PS: Whats your average score for a round?

eznark

Banned
When I was playing regularly I was about a 10 handicap, have never been able to get off the tee well. Now though I'm happy to break 100. This year is the year I get back to playing a couple times a week so I want to get back to scores in the 80's by September.

Helps that I get invited to every golf outing in a ten county area so lots of free weekday golf this year!

Yea, I'm about the same.

A good around is mid 80's for me, average round is high 80's.

I only get out to play on average around once a week, twice a week if I"m lucky.

If I practiced more I'm sure I could get my score down to a solid low 80's, maybe even break 80 on a regular basis if I had the money to play constantly.

As of now I've only broken 80 a hand full of times, best round was a 73, but that was at a repetitively easy -sh course. Although I've scored a 75 at one of the hardest courses in the area, and probably the state. If you miss a shot you're most likely either in the deep woods or in the water, there is zero middle ground.

Top Bottom