• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Smokey

Down 3-1. Come back win series. Only 9th team in NBA history to do it. Man...thanks FMT

ODll8s4.gif

Mrbob

saw mad max. another overrated neogaf production. i'll say it was better than the absolute garbage that was john wick but i wouldn't call it good. it was a good looking movie but otherwise meh

Lol you have to be trolling at this point. Mad Max was insane from beginning to end. Basically two hours of action with little plot. I just wanted to see stuff blow up for a couple hours and the movie delivered.

Also, I couldn't stop laughing when dude playing the guitar kept popping up in action scenes.

9964101ef12a583add70512689fa4cb4b7a56abd.gif

558ZZi7.png

Somnia

Lol you have to be trolling at this point. Mad Max was insane from beginning to end. Basically two hours of action with little plot. I just wanted to see stuff blow up for a couple hours and the movie delivered.

Also, I couldn't stop laughing when dude playing the guitar kept popping up in action scenes.

558ZZi7.png

I loved the scene when he woke up and just went back to playing. It's all he cared about and just wanted to blast some metal. I want to dress up as him for Halloween lol

558ZZi7.png

two hours of action with little plot? that's part of the problem. well first off it wasn't "2 hours of action". it was more like.... there's some action here and there, and in between there is a bunch of stupid shit. i get that you have to suspend your disbelief for movies like this, but it always comes back to the transformers argument. now this movie wasn't transformers bad, but it wasn't a good movie.

some problems off the top of my head: how was bane being drained of his blood for what seems like a significant amount of time, up to and including a gigantic battle where he is tied up on the front of the car still having his blood drained, then gets into a horrific crash in the middle of some fucking weird desert tornado, then wakes up i don't know... 10 minutes later? a day later? a week? i dont know but the other chick and her lady friends are right around there showering off?

and after all that, he still has the strength and cunning to orchestrate taking over the vehicle and escape. again, ok the suspension of disbelief, but how about getting better writers instead? the whole movie was littered with stupid shit like this.

if you want to say hey turn off your brain this is just a fucking stupid action movie to waste 2 hours on then i agree! but why would i be happy after wasting 2 hours on a movie like this when there are highly superior action movies?

p.s.

i'm happy for you smokey. you wont beat the warriors though (even though i dont want the warriors to win the title.... warriors and giants winning their respective championships puts too much pressure on the niners!)

Somnia

two hours of action with little plot? that's part of the problem. well first off it wasn't "2 hours of action". it was more like.... there's some action here and there, and in between there is a bunch of stupid shit. i get that you have to suspend your disbelief for movies like this, but it always comes back to the transformers argument. now this movie wasn't transformers bad, but it wasn't a good movie.

some problems off the top of my head: how was bane being drained of his blood for what seems like a significant amount of time, up to and including a gigantic battle where he is tied up on the front of the car still having his blood drained, then gets into a horrific crash in the middle of some fucking weird desert tornado, then wakes up i don't know... 10 minutes later? a day later? a week? i dont know but the other chick and her lady friends are right around there showering off?

and after all that, he still has the strength and cunning to orchestrate taking over the vehicle and escape. again, ok the suspension of disbelief, but how about getting better writers instead? the whole movie was littered with stupid shit like this.

if you want to say hey turn off your brain this is just a fucking stupid action movie to waste 2 hours on then i agree! but why would i be happy after wasting 2 hours on a movie like this when there are highly superior action movies?

p.s.

i'm happy for you smokey. you wont beat the warriors though (even though i dont want the warriors to win the title.... warriors and giants winning their respective championships puts too much pressure on the niners!)

Dude the only pressure on the niners is to win more than 4 games next season.

Dude the only pressure on the niners is to win more than 4 games next season.

keep eating what the media feeds you about the niners. we still have a pretty decent team. i would actually prefer a 4 win season (extremely unlikely) over an 8 win season (much more likely).

Smokey

...you won't get out of the first round because...reasons

...you won't get past the clippers....they just came off beating the spurs and reasons

...you won't get past the warriors because....reasons

mmmm

...you won't get out of the first round because...reasons

...you won't get past the clippers....they just came off beating the spurs and reasons

...you won't get past the warriors because....reasons

mmmm

wat

i never made a prediction about your first round matchup and i said you would beat the clippers and blow them out in any game that chris paul missed. check the zombie NBA thread for proof brah! i was always on your side!

Smokey

wat

i never made a prediction about your first round matchup and i said you would beat the clippers and blow them out in any game that chris paul missed. check the zombie NBA thread for proof brah! i was always on your side!

well that didn't exactly happen lol

i simply added yours in with other random commentary that has been thrown to America's favorite NBA team, the Houston Rockets.

And there is no NBA thread on here breh. There's a corpse but that's about it.

FMT I don't get your hate for MM man. Saw it last night and loved it.

i didn't HATE it, just didn't think it was anything special. i loved the looks and the soundtrack was awesome. everything else was meh

well that didn't exactly happen lol

i simply added yours in with other random commentary that has been thrown to America's favorite NBA team, the Houston Rockets.

And there is no NBA thread on here breh. There's a corpse but that's about it.

i said zombie NBA thread didn't i!

Apparently grown ass men like to sit and gossip about how other people spend their money... then try to post cute 'subliminal' shit

cute how much $60 means to broke motherfuckers

eznark

Banned
Bristle so OP this patch that IceFrog buffed him again!

6.84c
--
* Haste rune duration reduced from 30 to 25
* Mekansm cooldown increased from 45 to 65
* Tether movespeed bonus reduced from 17% to 14/15/16/17%
* Rocket Barrage damage reduced from 11/15/19/23 to 8/13/18/23
* Bristleback Base Attack Time increased from 1.7 to 1.8
* Precision Aura's passive no longer has an exception for pseudo-heroes like Familiars (still affects them when cast, like creeps)
* Spiderlings Poison Sting slow reduced from 15 to 12%
* Holy Persuasion now provides a base HP minimum of 700/800/900/1000 instead of raw bonus HP
* Tombstone HP reduced from 200/400/600/800 to 175/350/525/700

* The fixed portion of the XP Hero Bounty for first 5 levels is reduced from 100/120/160/220/300 to 100/120/140/160/180 (then continues +100 per level as usual)
* AoE Gold Bounty, for teams that are behind, now has a small additional component that doesn't fully scale with net worth (100/75/50/35/25 for 1/2/3/4/5 heroes, scales linearly from 0 to 4k net worth difference)
* Small adjustments to AoE Gold (non-networth component)

Old:
1: 154 + 7.7 * Level
2: 115.5 + 6.6 * Level
3: 66 + 5.5 * Level
4: 38.5 + 4.4 * Level
5: 33 + 4.4 * Level

New
1: 150 + 8 * Level
2: 100 + 7 * Level
3: 40 + 6 * Level
4: 25 + 4 * Level
5: 20 + 4 * Level

i got an 80 on my impossible final somehow

class average was 48

Passed this class for fucking sure now... feels fucking amazing. Professor was a fucking nighmare
tears.gif
tears.gif

Somnia

So watching the Summit has made me decide to start casually playing Dotes again here and there. I won't be able to till the weekend as I'm computerless till then, but I do have a question.

Are regular matches with us and other pubs over so quick and such a one sided battle every time or is that just the pros not being use to the new patch?

BigAT

So watching the Summit has made me decide to start casually playing Dotes again here and there. I won't be able to till the weekend as I'm computerless till then, but I do have a question.

Are regular matches with us and other pubs over so quick and such a one sided battle every time or is that just the pros not being use to the new patch?

Just the pros.

TheCrow

So far in both 6.84 patches I've had an average match time of 43 minutes. Big change is that losing a fight after taking rax doesn't mean the game is reset. Buybacks nerf was needed.

Top Bottom