• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

aui_2cozy cast
HBoYecp.gif

edit---

fu big boss your face is dumb #getrekt

eznark

Banned
Man I am hovering over a set of Ping g30's right now. I am using the same PING ISI copper berillium's since high school (what a gift those were!!) Probably time to get a new set....

I think you sold me on Project CARS, Brent. I missed having a good career mode.

Man I am hovering over a set of Ping g30's right now. I am using the same PING ISI copper berillium's since high school (what a gift those were!!) Probably time to get a new set....

High school?

I guess that's not too bad, I've had my set sense eighth grade.

If you're gonna get a new set I would got a place that has machines that analyse swings and set you with the right equipment for your swing speed.

How long have you had your set?

eznark

Banned
That's the good thing about Ping's. I can just get the same black dots and they are still using a similar steel shaft to the ISI BeCu's that I have. I got them when I was a sophomore in high school so.... 17 years ago.

They are still a sort of sought after collector's item and supposedly sell for $300 on eBay.

That's the good thing about Ping's. I can just get the same black dots and they are still using a similar steel shaft to the ISI BeCu's that I have. I got them when I was a sophomore in high school so.... 17 years ago.

They are still a sort of sought after collector's item and supposedly sell for $300 on eBay.

17 years?

Good god I'm young 0_0

I would sell them, get what you can and get a good set. I've seen good sets go for 700-900 from PW-3 iron, considering you might get 300 bucks out of it that might be a great start

eznark

Banned
we know

The g30's I'm going to get are around $900. I probably won't sell my BeCu's. Knowing that it's the only set like that made kind of make me want to hold onto them. Worth way more than $300.

brentech

The career mode you choose where you start. If you don't want to start with karts, you just select something else. Then you do the seasons as they come and accept contracts for smaller series in the middle of a race season.
It's actually a pretty open game. No cars or tracks are locked. Some complain that there is no real goal of career mode, but I like using it as a stepping up tool.

also, Groundhog Day is great.

Last game I bought with what little money I had was Killing FLoor 2

And Bob abandoned me and never played with me :(

EDIT: I'm playing The Last of Us online. Who wants to play?

TheCrow

Since rors solo q stories were silenced I'll post my recent 2 ranked solo games.

Game 1 was with a ta and pa so I decided to go with good ole Bristleback for negative armor. Got a quick medallion and we just kept blowing people up. Then with crimson guard and pipe we just walked through the enemy team.

Game 2 featured the return of my signature lina but i was stuck with playing support. Made even worse with a silencer and antimage on the other team. AM would just jump and i'd be silenced for the entire fight. Fortunately this allowed my teammates to just wreck the rest of his team. Enemy ursa was unable to get a single rosh since we had so many offensive wards.

So 2 quick ranked wins to continue my streak of being undefeated in calibrating games. Normal skill = ez

Edit: Oh, I'm also 1 win away from getting back to 70 games over .500! 6.83c was giving me a hard time but 6.84 is treating me well.

brentech

In the career, they have a 3 hr event. Luckily you can scale the, but even at the shortest it's still 29 minutes. I actually did it, but only recorded the first lap, cause no one wants to see that. Race actually ends at night.

McLaren F1 pretty tough to keep control of. If I could have kept racing as I did in this first lap, I would have done alright. Lost control of the car a few times though. Was in 4th or 5th most the race. Ended in 11th.
The amount of time you spend braking and off the throttle in this car is crazy. I know it's poweful, but got damn, it just slides like no other.

Used the replay feature for a one lap cut 1m51s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beI7mvbS0eM

Ferny

The church down the street is having some Italian festival and they have a brand new xbone with kinect at their silent auction. I bid 330. Let's see what happens!
For someone that's screams about poors so often, you sure do try to always get deals, huh?

Somnia

Game was like the first one bug with VG dominating with a great Bounty Hunter lol

I miss dota sometimes. Sucks I'm away from my computer for a week.

For someone that's screams about poors so often, you sure do try to always get deals, huh?

Damn right! Why pay full price when I can get things for over a hundred bucks off! Perfect timing, too, as I just got a notification from camelcamelcamel that Amazon dropped the price on the 512 gig Samsung 850 pro to $240.

Somnia

Damn right! Why pay full price when I can get things for over a hundred bucks off! Perfect timing, too, as I just got a notification from camelcamelcamel that Amazon dropped the price on the 512 gig Samsung 850 pro to $240.

Ferny doesn't get that people who aren't poor actually look for deals.

saw mad max. another overrated neogaf production. i'll say it was better than the absolute garbage that was john wick but i wouldn't call it good. it was a good looking movie but otherwise meh

Ferny

Ferny doesn't get that people who aren't poor actually look for deals.
Stay out of this poor!

I get that. That comment was directed at Az who screams poor at someone for wanting to save $600 on a move but won't pay an extra $70 bucks for a xbox one and kinect. He's a jerk!

Top Bottom