• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

6.84c (Aui_2000 nerf)

cant nerf his cuteness
blush.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have a 80% winrate with FMT this past week over 15 games played.

Clearly he has ascended past all of us.

brentech

wtf is it with this generation. Gran Turismo 6 looks as good if not better than this game. Forza 4 is close

Love me some GT, and I really miss High Speed Ring, Grand Valley Speedway, and some of their other original courses, but just no.

Open up a GT6 YouTube video and no. No. No. Bad welli

giphy.gif

Only thing I might agree on is the interior of the cars. The cars that GT went all in on have excellent interiors, but the world and lighting everything else that is a huge part of being on a track is pretty far behind.

TheCrow

Probably gonna pick up project cars along with elite dangerous as soon as I get either the 390x or 980ti. June can't get here fast enough.

TheCrow

Love me some GT, and I really miss High Speed Ring, Grand Valley Speedway, and some of their other original courses, but just no.

Open up a GT6 YouTube video and no. No. No. Bad welli

giphy.gif

There's a comparison video in the rain and compared to project cars, GT6 looks like a ps2 game.

brentech

Probably gonna pick up project cars along with elite dangerous as soon as I get either the 390x or 980ti. June can't get here fast enough.

Seriously. I'm pretty sure I'm going with the 980. Just want to do it all when W10 is out.
I don't want to assume that my OEM Win7 will upgrade with ease after changing out every major part.

brentech

This burger used a sausage patty instead of beef, which I would have preferred. It had sausage, egg, bacon, cheese, and syrup on it.

Favorite egg burger has been one at a place called the Beer Engine.
"Half pound ground beef burgers
CYCLOPS 9.25
A sunny side up egg smothering applewood smoked bacon and cheddar cheese"

Top Bottom