• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Nightz

Support Tusk and Kunkka were successful tonight. Got 2 more heroes out of my 10 hero challenge out of the way. Next up: support...
Ember
Magnus
Pudge
Bristle
TA
Clock

TheCrow

Well orgin is still a thing I guess, just got the witcher 3 from them. Can't wait to see all my origin friends online.
Kappa.png

Mrbob

Should have bought it on Steam friend. Get steamchieves and trading cards. Need those Yennefer and Triss trading cards.
Emoticon_wink.gif

eznark

Banned
Fired up the game, saw Yennefer's sweet, sweet ass then turned it off and fell asleep while watching playoff hockey.

I got real old all of a sudden.

eznark

Banned
People are upset about a rape in Game of Thrones? Of all the things that happen in game of thrones, an off-screen rape is the thing that set people off?

People are upset about a rape in Game of Thrones? Of all the things that happen in game of thrones, an off-screen rape is the thing that set people off?

Yea but this time it happened to poor Sansa and not the evil Cersie or Dany who we didn't even really know in the first episode.

eznark

Banned
Yea but this time it happened to poor Sansa and not the evil Cersie or Dany who we didn't even really know in the first episode.

The point is that this is the furthest thing from unusual in this world. People weren't decrying the show when they were sacrificing babies to the white walkers or chopping off some dudes cock, but when a woman has unwanted sex with her husband.... THIS SHOW MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigAT

How about you check your privilege? The world isn't some cistopia where you get to dictate what people are allowed to get upset about, breeder.

Are people upset that it happened or just upset because it doesn't happen in the books? I was under the impression it was the latter, although I don't really follow these things in the least. I imagine the character it happens to probably has a lot to do with it.

How about you check your privilege? The world isn't some cistopia where you get to dictate what people are allowed to get upset about, breeder.

Are people upset that it happened or just upset because it doesn't happen in the books? I was under the impression it was the latter, although I don't really follow these things in the least. I imagine the character it happens to probably has a lot to do with it.

Well in the show thread almost nobody reads the books, some might lurk but if you mention "X happened in books WTF" you will probably get banned.

People are just mad that... well honestly I don't know why. It's really hardly a line that hasn't been crossed before and far more brutal shit has happened to people in that world. I think it just hit a specific group of people or something, who knows.

eznark

Banned

************************************* trigger warning *************************************************

http://www.themarysue.com/we-will-no-longer-be-promoting-hbos-game-of-thrones/

You're surprised that one of the Starks getting raped while in Winterfell upsets people when in the books Littlefinger has her hidden away safely? the shows creators are having too much fun with trying to make Ramsey worst than Joffrey is how it feels to me.

eznark

Banned
You're surprised that one of the Starks getting raped while in Winterfell upsets people when in the books Littlefinger has her hidden away safely? the shows creators are having too much fun with trying to make Ramsey worst than Joffrey is how it feels to me.

Read the link, then respond to said link.

Those Sansa quotes were getting hot.I don't think that it serves as nothing as plot device.
It's ignoring that she was with tyrion since Joffrey. She isn't just going from shit relationship to shit relationship, she's reflected and matured since Joffrey. She's about to experience a similar abusive relationship but this time she isn't naive in the least. It's like two different Sansas going through the same stuff.

With that said this show is going the route of all HBO shows that go this long. People just keep watching for the sex and the blood and HBO knows it.

brentech

Wonder when the Steam Summer sale is. My wishlist is the deepest it has ever been on there. With some games that I'd actually play for a bit!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wonder when the Steam Summer sale is. My wishlist is the deepest it has ever been on there. With some games that I'd actually play for a bit!

The humble bundle people have been having daily stuff going for a week now. I think it goes another day or two There have been some decent prices there

Top Bottom