• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Seriously, is there only one difference maker in the entire draft? Are there only 3? Reaction seems dumb as fuck.

The NBA draft isnt like the NFL Draft. It generally falls off hard after the second or third pick.

This year, its was the Okefor/KAT sweepstakes. So its a pretty big deal.

Its not to say the Knicks wont get a good player. It just leaves them more opportunity to be the knicks and pick some soft euro or something.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The NBA draft isnt like the NFL Draft. It generally falls off hard after the second or third pick.

This year, its was the Okefor/KAT sweepstakes. So its a pretty big deal.

Its not to say the Knicks wont get a good player. It just leaves them more opportunity to be the knicks and pick some soft euro or something.

There's already been a lot of talk of Porzingis.

Mrbob

Seriously, is there only one difference maker in the entire draft? Are there only 3? Reaction seems dumb as fuck.

I don't follow the NBA as much anymore but it seems like the one sport where a top pick can change the fortunes of an organization. One player can turn a shit team into respectability.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

It's not about having the fourth pick as it's a decent draft, supposedly. It's about not having a top 2 pick.

I finally saw John Wick earlier. It was pretty good.

BigAT

The NBA draft can be real garbage sometimes, especially after the first couple of picks. That's not to say it's impossible to find talent, but it's a real crapshoot after a certain point usually.

What does that say about the NBA product?

Not for nothing, but the guys I play Bball with and follow college ball like I did as a kid don't think Okafor is some can't miss kid. Interested in seeing how this plays out.

I'm not very high on Okafor either. Everyone keeps saying, "Oh, he just needs to work on his defense," but I don't think it is an aspect of his game that can be salvaged. Guy had some of the laziest footwork I've ever seen for a prospect rated that highly. He would get torn apart in the NBA.

None of this matters. The Knicks aren't competent enough to make a good selection no matter where they pick. They would find a way to fuck up the #1 overall somehow.

Smokey

the knicks fuck up when they are trying to fuck up

couldn't happen to a better person than derek fisher and james dolan

CB3

the knicks fuck up when they are trying to fuck up

couldn't happen to a better person than derek fisher and james dolan

NBA Champion Derek Fisher.

If only dwight had half the nuts he did. You guys might have a chance.

Smokey

NBA Champion Derek Fisher.

If only dwight had half the nuts he did. You guys might have a chance.

lakers fans lol

sharing the draft stage with the sixers and wolves lol

still mad at dwight lol

lol

derek fisher literally used his daughters eye condition to force a way out of utah

Smokey

He would be, but he would also still be a little bitch who punks out at the slightest sign of adversity.

so similar the entire Knicks organization

did you know dolan had a guy thrown out who had a prosthetic leg who later ended up killing himself from being traumatized

New York Knicks

30 minutes in and my ship blew up

wtf space is hard

Now i gotta buy a new ship and shit

cBj1LTf.png

BigAT

so similar the entire Knicks organization

did you know dolan had a guy thrown out who had a prosthetic leg who later ended up killing himself from being traumatized

New York Knicks

I hate Dolan more than you could possibly imagine and even I think that is a dumb story.

Now that I think about it, I can see why you're such a Dwight fan. Bitches out from challenges, blames others when he losses...he's living The Smokey Way!

Smokey

I hate Dolan more than you could possibly imagine and even I think that is a dumb story.

Now that I think about it, I can see why you're such a Dwight fan. Bitches out from challenges, blames others when he losses...he's living The Smokey Way!

latest

Been a tough night for the New York Knickerbockers

LJ11

I'm not very high on Okafor either. Everyone keeps saying, "Oh, he just needs to work on his defense," but I don't think it is an aspect of his game that can be salvaged. Guy had some of the laziest footwork I've ever seen for a prospect rated that highly. He would get torn apart in the NBA.

None of this matters. The Knicks aren't competent enough to make a good selection no matter where they pick. They would find a way to fuck up the #1 overall somehow.

Nothing more needs to be said. As Wellie pointed out, it's about having a decent draft, and if you're not competently run, like you point out, it doesn't matter where you pick. See the Timberwolves.

Dolan gets a lot of shit, well deserved, but if that moron could just find someone he trusts who also happens to be competent then hopefully he would let the Knicks be ala the Rangers.

I don't give a fuck about the Knicks, it's sad to be he laughing stock, but I feel for the true fans. Know a few ticket holders and I want these guys to witness the return.

CB3

Oh shit

rinse82

Am I crazy if I'd take Winslow or Russell over Okafor?

I don't know, maybe Okafor will lose some weight and get more agile now that he's a pro, but he's got that bust body.

Also, Raps own the worst of the Knicks and Nuggets picks next year, which both look like they will be lotto. And we got this for.......Bargnani.

BigAT

Am I crazy if I'd take Winslow or Russell over Okafor?

I don't know, maybe Okafor will lose some weight and get more agile now that he's a pro, but he's got that bust body.

Honestly I'm hoping for Russell right now. Love his game, he could realistically be available at #4 and as I said above, I don't like Okafor.

CB3

Who will Dwight blame for his single digit performance? Where is Stan Van Gundy when you need?

Thats just who he is. Smokey can say its because im a Lakers fan, but i watched Pau Gasol destroy that man in the Finals prior. I wanted to think that was just Pau ascending, but i quickly figured out that wasnt the case.

Little known fact. Mobb Deep actually wrote Shook Ones Pt.2 for Dwight.

Smokey

Who will Dwight blame for his single digit performance? Where is Stan Van Gundy when you need?

teammate fell into his knee. possibly a serious injury. i'm sure you get glee out of injured players.

lol dudes who's big night was the lottery taking shots at a team in the wcf

knicks fans

brentech

Never drove at Bathurst Mount Panorama before. Course really screwed me up my first couple laps in qualifying. Kind of proud of my 3rd and final lap in the race having only laid down a handful of laps beforehand.
I'm sure it's not actual good, but it felt good driving. Link is directly to that lap.

https://youtu.be/2EutJlkbyMo?t=4m45s

Since I had no idea what that course was bringing and it's so closed in most the way, I used the roof cam. Gave a little extra vision =\

TheCrow

Elite is pretty awesome. I think VR will be worth it alone for head tracking. Being able to track targets without having to change the orientation of the ship will be great.

JGar took a job with the Rams. How many Ls can Frenchie take this off season?

Elite is pretty awesome. I think VR will be worth it alone for head tracking. Being able to track targets without having to change the orientation of the ship will be a great way to get sick.

I concur.

eznark

Banned
Elite is pretty awesome. I think VR will be worth it alone for head tracking. Being able to track targets without having to change the orientation of the ship will be great.

This is why I want TrackIR. Fuck wearing a helmet.

Did you guys avenge me? If you hadn't have been so fucking slow we would've collected a great bounty!

TheCrow

This is why I want TrackIR. Fuck wearing a helmet.

Did you guys avenge me? If you hadn't have been so fucking slow we would've collected a great bounty!
I looked into it yesterday but decided on just saving the money and putting it toward the vice/oculus.

Since we never actually met up, the urge for vengeance wasn't really there.

eznark

Banned
No I wasn't, you guys just had no idea how to use supercruise. I was in the same system as you. I was interdicted on my way to the station you guys were in, and got sucked out of FTL just outside the system we were meeting up in.

Before I was rammed to death, you were close enough that you were showing up in Contacts and I could select you and supercruise to you.

Top Bottom