• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Ferny

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Can I join in on the space fun? :D

eznark

Banned
Nice! I basically haven't really played at all because I wanted to not be way ahead of you when you jump in. Crow, you're up!

28 minutes for 5 gigs. I hate rural

eznark

Banned
Just the x52 pro. I really liked how the stick resembled the ingame model. Will come in handy when I pick up the vive this christmas.

It's exactly what it is modeled after. I can't remember why I didn't go with the pro but there was some reason. Probably because I am a poor.

TheCrow

dood you said we are stealing those from volvo hq during TI... I already have plans in motion
Maybe they'll be one under everyone's seat on day 1. I can only hope.
It's exactly what it is modeled after. I can't remember why I didn't go with the pro but there was some reason. Probably because I am a poor.
It was only $30 more for the pro version so I just said fuck it and went with it.

LJ11

Have I told you guys how addicted I am to MUT? In a desperate attempt to quit, I bought 600k worth of nickname collectibles. If the market died and I couldn't resell, I was out all my money, if it bounced back I would be a MUT millionaire. Market has done jack shit, but I managed to climb out of the gutter and get back to about 300K while making acquisitions along the way. Man I can't fucking stop, need help, someone needs to break my disk.

Need the Dez Bryant card, what a beast of a card.

brentech

Have I told you guys how addicted I am to MUT? In a desperate attempt to quit, I bought 600k worth of nickname collectibles. If the market died and I couldn't resell, I was out all my money, if it bounced back I would be a MUT millionaire. Market has done jack shit, but I managed to climb out of the gutter and get back to about 300K while making acquisitions along the way. Man I can't fucking stop, need help, someone needs to break my disk.

These stories are the best. Never stop

LJ11

These stories are the best. Never stop

Here's a good story.

Poor as fuck, not a dime to my name, market is dead, but I need my fix. Did what any homeless man would do, started going through the garbage aka my binder. Started to look up the value of the most obscure fucking cards, bronze and silvers no higher than a 70 overall. Nothing, until I checked my last garbage bin.

Larry Foot card, 70 overall, check the value, 100k card, was worth more a couple of months ago when people wanted to complete the Trophy Set to get 99 Barry Sannders. Sold it for about 60k, and started to flip cards again. Hilarious.

God bless you lj

eznark

Banned
Here's a good story.

Poor as fuck, not a dime to my name, market is dead, but I need my fix. Did what any homeless man would do, started going through the garbage aka my binder. Started to look up the value of the most obscure fucking cards, bronze and silvers no higher than a 70 overall. Nothing, until I checked my last garbage bin.

Larry Foot card, 70 overall, check the value, 100k card, was worth more a couple of months ago when people wanted to complete the Trophy Set to get 99 Barry Sannders. Sold it for about 60k, and started to flip cards again. Hilarious.

4mC962j.gif

You and Crimson should have conversations about working markets

Selling Tulowitzkis and Puigs is what he does full time now

LJ11

You and Crimson should have conversations about working markets

Selling Tulowitzkis and Puigs is what he does full time now

Dude, I was so close to buying MLB, but I just can't, one is enough. I was thinking of the possible Met cards, like a Flashback Wright where he's good again. Or a non drug addict Doc Gooden, Strawberry, Keith Hernandez etc. I'd never leave the house.

Edit: PS I've hoped for a month or so that Dareus would get a card, he did today, 98 overall. I have a great JPP card too, what a fucking beast, but Von Miller is the guy who wrecks shit.

Dude, I was so close to buying MLB, but I just can't, one is enough. I was thinking of the possible Met cards, like a Flashback Wright where he's good again. Or a non drug addict Doc Gooden, Strawberry, Keith Hernandez etc. I'd never leave the house.

lol there's only one legend per team. it's lame

of all the sports, too...

Did you guys play 2k playground? Watched a couple of streams, looked fun.

Yes, I still do but the others don't

most of my time is spent currently dealing with these asshole DD teams that put fast guys everywhere and do nothing but take advantage of bunting, stealing, and base running being overpowered while taking advantage of the joke fielding

and of ALL the yanks legends they could have had...they give us yogi berra. trash!

Ferny

Yes, I still do but the others don't

most of my time is spent currently dealing with these asshole DD teams that put fast guys everywhere and do nothing but take advantage of bunting, stealing, and base running being overpowered while taking advantage of the joke fielding

and of ALL the yanks legends they could have had...they give us yogi berra. trash!

Yogi Berra? Good thing I didn't buy this year's trash!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Here's a good story.

Holy crap.

I at least hope you aren't paying cash for these cards.

Why is fourth so bad?

They had the 2nd best odds of getting #1, and getting 4 is basically just about as bad as it could get for them (I think 5th is the lowest they could drop)

You don't spend all season tanking and playing something named Langston Galloway for the 4th pick

Also are you around for MLB or is that in an hour?

LJ11

Holy crap.

I at least hope you aren't paying cash for these cards.

Not a single dime spent, just free time, which isn't much better.... Made another 100k tonight while watching BBall/Hockey. I'm coming for you Dez!

Why is fourth so bad?

What does that say about the NBA product?

Not for nothing, but the guys I play Bball with and follow college ball like I did as a kid don't think Okafor is some can't miss kid. Interested in seeing how this plays out.

eznark

Banned
What does that say about the NBA product?

Not for nothing, but the guys I play Bball with and follow college ball like I did as a kid don't think Okafor is some can't miss kid. Interested in seeing how this plays out.

Seriously, is there only one difference maker in the entire draft? Are there only 3? Reaction seems dumb as fuck.

Top Bottom