• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

TheCrow

No I wasn't, you guys just had no idea how to use supercruise. I was in the same system as you. I was interdicted on my way to the station you guys were in, and got sucked out of FTL just outside the system we were meeting up in.

Before I was rammed to death, you were close enough that you were showing up in Contacts and I could select you and supercruise to you.
You were over 100,000 light years away. Unless there is something faster than super cruise it gave me an eta of 20 minutes.

TheCrow

We ended up just docking at Sylvester City near Eravate 6. Well when I say we, i actually just mean me since somehow shake crashed during his dock. Oh and he got fined on top of that. Anyway I picked up a couple missions. Had to deliver some cargo to a nearby station so that was an easy 2.5k credits. Now for the fun mission, we get to assassinate someone for 150k credits. We'll tackle that one tonight as soon as I set up my x52.

eznark

Banned
I'll try and come along, have some baseball games to play as well.

Did he forget to ask for docking permission? I feel like Shake is going to really hate the minutiae of this game!

TheCrow

Did he forget to ask for docking permission? I feel like Shake is going to really hate the minutiae of this game!

No idea. I left for like 5 minutes and I came back to him no longer at Sylvester City.

TheCrow

Are you sitting inside the ship the whole time? Or do you actually get to walk around and stuff?

Supposed that's going to get added in eventually. Along with landing on planets. But for now you are stuck in your ship alongside numerous pee bottles and poop socks.

TheCrow

Oh I also had a very close encounter with a rather large sun. I can only imagine how I'll react when I do my first jump in VR.

Mrbob

Bob wouldn't play me yesterday, so the Jose Fernandez pipe has been saved especially for you!

There isn't a 5 hour hockey game to watch tonight. You might have to catch me though before I start playing The Witcher Wild Hunt. If I hop onto The Witcher I'm not playing anything else for the night.

TheCrow

HOTAS is in! Now I have to wait till 5pm.
rage.gif

Smokey

Wait...

I haven't been paying attention to NFL cuz basketball reasons but...

Tannehill got a near $100m extension with $45,000,000.00 guaranteed?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

brentech

Why not? Fuck over the market for the rest of the 2012 and beyond QBs teams, and he is better than a lot of guys out there. QBs that aren't journeymen are going to get paid.

People never learn.

Ryan Tannehill's new contract only fully guaranteed him $21.5 million at signing.
Like most NFL contracts, the original reported number of $45 million guaranteed was a bit misleading. Tannehill received $21.5M guaranteed at signing and will get another $3.5M guaranteed when he's on the roster in March of 2016. But the $14.475M he's scheduled for in 2017 doesn't become guaranteed until March of that year and the same can be said for the $5.525M due in 2018. It's a reasonably team-friendly deal that is essentially "pay as you go" after 2-3 years -- similar to the recent Andy Dalton and Colin Kaepernick extensions

eznark

Banned
The only problem I have with the Tannehill contract is that they are likely to fire Philbin after this year, so the next coach will be stuck. Teams are so shitty at synchronizing those integral systems. Huge failure for bad orgs. I would have waited a year, or at least until they determined if they'd extend Philbin.

I was given permission. I couldn't figure out how to actually dock tho cause I didn't do the training missions ( crow said it'd be fine!) after about 7 minutes of trying dock I got frustrated, took out my guns, shot the dock in its stupid face, then crashed into it and blew up
rage.gif

I'll do the training missions tonight I suppose

The only problem I have with the Tannehill contract is that they are likely to fire Philbin after this year, so the next coach will be stuck. Teams are so shitty at synchronizing those integral systems. Huge failure for bad orgs. I would have waited a year, or at least until they determined if they'd extend Philbin.
I think it'll take a lot more than people think to get Philbin fired. Ross likes him a lot for some reason.
Tannehill is a legit future journeyman

I honestly don't even know who the Texans QB is.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Jets OC Chan Gailey said today his team has no QB competition and Geno Smith is the unquestioned starter.

And now Ferny is jumping off a bridge.

Its the same exact mistake their GM made when he was GM of the Jets and re-upped Sanchez.

You're in a cockpit so your body is stationary. This is like people who complain about fast food upsetting their stomachs. Some people are just so damn SAWFT!
SwiftRage.png

It has nothing to do with being stationary.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Cant believe these morons at ESPN are complaining about Curry's kid at the press conference. Its like the whole network has turned into a First Take joke.

brentech

Coming from a forced pit stop in the race, I felt like I had a really well put together lap.
Just a 1 lap replay view of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cEQAdzN2c

I might have to get Elite Dangerous at some point, but won't be buying a stick. Just don't think I'll use for anything else and have enough shit on my desk as it is.

Smokey

bought killing floor 2, cities skyline, pillars of eternity, life is strange complete season, project cars. witcher 3 yesterday.

mmm

pc gaming we outchea

project cars + g27 wheel hypeeeeee

bought killing floor 2, cities skyline, pillars of eternity, life is strange complete season, project cars. witcher 3 yesterday.

mmm

pc gaming we outchea

project cars + g27 wheel hypeeeeee

each game is getting 0-5 minutes of actual playing time

DJ Bowser

I honestly don't even know who the Texans QB is.

Neither do the Texans!

Only half of Tannehill's guaranteed money is actually guaranteed. I'm usually the first person to shit on him, but I actually don't hate this contract. They have an out after two years and he isn't getting paid like an elite QB like I had feared. More than I would have liked him to get, but that disappointment was inevitable.

Top Bottom