• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

ive played a couple hours of witcher 3 and its pretty cool but the one thing that is really bothersome is the lack of animation feedback when you hit an enemy. its about the equivalent of playing an MMO in that regard. i guess the greatness of feedback in games like TLOU and bloodborne has spoiled me

in other news, dota is hard :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The witcher just took 2 and a half hours of my life like it was nothing. I swear it was like 9PM a minute or so ago.

ive played a couple hours of witcher 3 and its pretty cool but the one thing that is really bothersome is the lack of animation feedback when you hit an enemy. its about the equivalent of playing an MMO in that regard. i guess the greatness of feedback in games like TLOU and bloodborne has spoiled me

in other news, dota is hard :(

Sounds like the same issue I had with Witcher 2.

TheCrow

one of you needs to record your elite dangerous gameplay. I want to see real people playing, not the trailers.
I'll try to stream today. We'll see how it runs on this setup. It's pretty much euro truck simulator in space. But instead of just taking on jobs you can research the supply and demand of commodities and handle the trade yourself. Oh, and there's awesome dogfighting as well.

eznark

Banned
Just saw that Tannehill's contract was wildly misreported, obviously, so I did a little math.

Over the next two years Tannehill is likely to get paid $25m. $21.5 is guaranteed and another $3.5 is a roster bonus in March of 2016. He'd have to have a Fitzpatrick like collapse to not get that.

That puts his AAV over the next two seasons at $12.5m, making him the 18th highest paid QB in the league, behind Sam Bradford.

I kind of want to go look for Eagles fans who have laughed at this contract now.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
6aiKrO7.jpg

Damn you eznark

Smokey

Just saw that Tannehill's contract was wildly misreported, obviously, so I did a little math.

Over the next two years Tannehill is likely to get paid $25m. $21.5 is guaranteed and another $3.5 is a roster bonus in March of 2016. He'd have to have a Fitzpatrick like collapse to not get that.

That puts his AAV over the next two seasons at $12.5m, making him the 18th highest paid QB in the league, behind Sam Bradford.

I kind of want to go look for Eagles fans who have laughed at this contract now.

This is tons more reasonable then.

Been a hellish last couple of months or so at work. Going to try and play some things this weekend now that workload is about to slown down.

Really want to play project cars with my wheel. Brent how is MP ?

I bought Witcher 3 and the expansion pass and I've had it since Tuesday

play time : 0 minutes

I too am guilty

Yeah I'm going to wait until I build a new computer this summer and then jump in. Also probably should finish Witcher 2 first. It'll probably be 20 bucks at that point too.

brentech

It's pretty much euro truck simulator in space.
You know how to tug at my heartstrings.

Really want to play project cars with my wheel. Brent how is MP ?

Honestly haven't tried it. I have a hard time giving a fuck about MP in a racing game unless it's against a group of gafers like the old GT5 NGRacing League. Without like-minded drivers, you get this:

614A94F061B5F190CCD5413D53B1448C98DD7894

Someone posted that in the PCars thread. On the other hand, I love leader board competitions even if I'll never be top 5. Someone is running those in the official thread and I finally put a time down last night.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You know how to tug at my heartstrings.

Honestly haven't tried it. I have a hard time giving a fuck about MP in a racing game unless it's against a group of gafers like the old GT5 NGRacing League. Without like-minded drivers, you get this:

614A94F061B5F190CCD5413D53B1448C98DD7894

Someone posted that in the PCars thread. On the other hand, I love leader board competitions even if I'll never be top 5. Someone is running those in the official thread and I finally put a time down last night.

PGR on Xbox with GAFers was so fucking good way back when.

brentech

Starting to get weirder and weirder. Snake thing doing arm bars.

Edit:
It has now reached, "I'll leave it on for background noise" status.

second edit:
Finally someone managed to kill Magneto.

cdyhybrid

Also, did anyone watch the Xyclops cast of the Chinese DOTA league last night/this morning? Dude started getting psyched out by Twitch chat and really struggled when they brought Blaze in to cast with him. It was super awkward and I felt bad for him.

Somnia

Also, did anyone watch the Xyclops cast of the Chinese DOTA league last night/this morning? Dude started getting psyched out by Twitch chat and really struggled when they brought Blaze in to cast with him. It was super awkward and I felt bad for him.

I watched some of VG/Alliance this morning while getting ready for work, one of the commentators was really bad. Don't know if that was Xyclops though.

brentech

Currently watching Giant Bomb Elite Dangerous quick look. He just warped or whatever right next to a sun, and now just delivered something.

It's making me want to play Euro Truck Sim

cdyhybrid

Yep it was Xyclops then, guy was really bad imo

He was doing alright by himself in the series before (VG vs. iG). Some of the stuff was kinda weird just because of different senses of humor and stuff, but it was entertaining/funny. Went downhill fast in the Alliance series.

Top Bottom