• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

BigAT

Harden with the basketball:

c9Ups.gif

BigAT

That guy gets me every time. He's an amazing actor....or is he just clumsy?

It's like he was put on this Earth for a single purpose. Some intelligent creator crafted him perfectly to serve that one role.

Also there are a few frames where he really looks like Jeff Gerstmann, so that makes it all the better for me.

i'm sort of blown away with how good the witcher 3 is so far. warming up a bit to the combat but the sidequests are pretty awesome. a lot of them are a story within the story and very interesting. one of the optional quests early (the ghost haunting the well) even has follow up shit about it during a later quest. really well done so far

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I already took it up the ass from the dota gods for my winstreak the past two days. The ol CB/Trasher combo brings wins.

Smokey

Brent Project CARS looks pretty insane

Was trying to push my system so I did 2 laps at Silverstone with 32 Mclaren P1s in a thunderstorm lul. Used ultra settings and AA was at DS4X (downsampling 4x)

https://youtu.be/R5qVm19j4i8

Can't find my G27 either wtf ;_;

Smokey

Yea, game can look fantastic.
What card are you using now days?

Probably going to get a 980 or 980ti when that pops.

Using 2 Titan X

980ti is supposed to be a cut down version of Titan X. 6GB instead of 12GB. Rumored to be releasing next month to counter AMD 390x. Will most likely be $700ish.

brentech

I started with a line as well. Sadly, somehow, not all racing games have the same level of physics. Takes some time getting used to a particular game's feel, along with tracks you may have never driven on. Think I used it for a couple days before disabling.

Greg

I started with a line as well. Sadly, somehow, not all racing games have the same level of physics. Takes some time getting used to a particular game's feel, along with tracks you may have never driven on. Think I used it for a couple days before disabling.
lies

every racer is modeled after R.C. Pro-Am

I alternate with the line off / on. I know the majority of the tracks but there's a couple different ones in this and I can't see shit when it's pouring rain, need that Line in those conditions.

Top Bottom