• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Rorschach

ZV8Tf0T.jpg

Level 2000 compendium.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How about those Rockets.

James Harden 3-16 shooting. Who knew he would no show an important game! Who knew!

Rorschach

Wow... battlenet account has been inactive so long that they deleted everything associated to it... don't even have my games on there. I didn't know they could do that.

brentech

try setting the AI on 2/100 next time!

game looks like butter though - digging the sound too

Game looks great and usually has good sound. Love the real tracks and variations of said tracks. Decent career mode if you don't feel like you need a prize at the end. It's just kind of a seasons evolution, but not monetary build up or anything too crazy.

All cars and tracks available from the get go.

I came across this real world video today and I was just cracking up at some of these fools at nordschleife. bunch of wrecks and shit, but no crazy injuries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWGoO-OFgo

My favorite is at 6:17 - "Can you imagine the embarrassment of having to admit to your family that you crashed the minivan taking it to an open track day?"

Smokey

try setting the AI on 2/100 next time!

game looks like butter though - digging the sound too

It's really good

Found my two other monitors. Going to hook up my triple monitor setup tomorrow and try PCars and Elite Dangerous. Still need to find my G27 tho ;_;

Greg

Game looks great and usually has good sound. Love the real tracks and variations of said tracks. Decent career mode if you don't feel like you need a prize at the end. It's just kind of a seasons evolution, but not monetary build up or anything too crazy.

All cars and tracks available from the get go.

I came across this real world video today and I was just cracking up at some of these fools at nordschleife. bunch of wrecks and shit, but no crazy injuries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWGoO-OFgo

My favorite is at 6:17 - "Can you imagine the embarrassment of having to admit to your family that you crashed the minivan taking it to an open track day?"

It's really good

Found my two other monitors. Going to hook up my triple monitor setup tomorrow and try PCars and Elite Dangerous. Still need to find my G27 tho ;_;
I was thinking about picking it up, but it would be the console peasant version

probably just wait for GT7 in 12 years

Greg

pacing of the content is awful, and it's dated in many ways, but the driving model throughout the series has always been my favorite and that's all I really care about

Mrbob

Looking at Project Cars, but I'm reading it runs like trash on AMD cards. So I'll wait until performance improves. Or I might switch out my R290 with a 980TI in my home theater PC and then I don't have to worry about AMD driver updates.

With the amount of time I'm spending on Witcher Wild Hunt I don't have room for it right now anyway. Perhaps the talk of this game being a 100 hour RPG isn't a lie. I completed a really awesome side quest last night and it took about two hours to finish it. It was better than main quests in RPGs.

I'll buy pcars when it's $5. I also need to update my gfx card on my Main pc. The 760 ain't cuttin it anymore. Maybe I'll buy a 980 and move the 760 to my other pc (currently a 560ti)

Smokey

Looking at Project Cars, but I'm reading it runs like trash on AMD cards. So I'll wait until performance improves. Or I might switch out my R290 with a 980TI in my home theater PC and then I don't have to worry about AMD driver updates.

With the amount of time I'm spending on Witcher Wild Hunt I don't have room for it right now anyway. Perhaps the talk of this game being a 100 hour RPG isn't a lie. I completed a really awesome side quest last night and it took about two hours to finish it. It was better than main quests in RPGs.

lol AMD

LJ11

How awful will Madden 16 be? 15 is such junk, but I can't stop playing MUT. They added Dareus card last week, Mo Wilkerson this week along with Stephon Gilmore, I feel I need both. This how they pull dudes in.

Manual catching is completely overpowered, yet they release unreal TEs and WRs every week so guys can just manipulate the DB AI. EA then counter's it with uber CBs, that are tall and fast but won't do a thing to help combat the broke ass tracking AI, but hey, I need that new Cromartie!

You have to see some of the blitzes I see on the top level. It's actually kind of fun at times trying to combat the heat/blitz, it's not as hard as you may think but the manual catching is what kills it, just way overpowered.

Now I read that EA will have this ridiculous aggressive/conservative catch shit and I realize this game if fucked beyond belief. EA wants the big play in the game, they want guys to keep coming back to buy that next uber gamebreaking MUT player. Their priorities are all screwed. Online franchise will be shit, I think manual catching may be out and replaced with this aggressive/conservative shit. Won't be shocked if they add some ridiculous blitz QTE in the future so everyone can nano the fuck out of you. Casual player is king. Twitch makes shit a million times worse too.

Sorry for the rant, but at least it's Madden talk.

TheCrow

Had to do the roll of shame on the bench this morning. Now my entire body hurts. That last rep of my last 235 set didn't go as expected. :(

Smokey

Holy fuck what is going on there Smokey? Did you have to go to work todAy? All my other Htown friends got off

never seen anything like it outside of a hurricane

like somnia said it was so bad the storm set off my building's fire alarms at 1:30a. went out and caught some of the light show. i don't have today off, but most people are working from home. i work around the corner from my spot so it's not an inconvenience for me.

flooding everywhere though

US 59

10425387_10153329274653836_567326045683787283_n.jpg

10981735_10153329274823836_932909637223615545_n.jpg

11010613_10153221790339333_6724621543778978802_n.jpg

Sorry for the rant, but at least it's Madden talk.

At least you're going to be armed and equipped to deal with all the trash that will come in next year's game!

Holy fuck Smokes, that's insane. Austin got hit pretty similarly too. I'm not sure how Dallas avoided all of this.

Smokey

Pretty bad. Here's another pic of 2 hrs of work

11268265_10153390882997948_8658436365989005638_n.jpg

CF60AUTWYAAjPMJ.png:large

got friends that have been stranded on the road. tow trucks aren't coming out until water recedes.

Top Bottom