• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

yikes. if there's anything that should shut the city down it should be this, not 1 inch of ice

you should be home playing 2k all day breh

it's like a real life lazy river

gonna be lots of dogs shitting inside the house today

Smokey

it pretty much is shut down. the people that are out now stranded on the highways most likely didn't know it was as bad as it is.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That weather is nuts. I can't even imagine what that's like.

Splatoon seemed ok in the test demo. But its getting sandwiched in between some big things. I dont think I'm gonna bother

Witcher and dotes taking up all my videogame time!

That weather is nuts. I can't even imagine what that's like.

Splatoon seemed ok in the test demo. But its getting sandwiched in between some big things. I dont think I'm gonna bother

Witcher and dotes taking up all my videogame time!

i can't believe how good the witcher is. i took for granted on some of the earlier stuff in the game that your choices actually had consequences thinking it was just fluff that would lead you to the same basic end result. plus the writing and voice acting are about as good as it gets for a videogame

spoiler on the "family matters" quest:

did you end up burying the fetus zombie or killing it? i buried it and then its ghost guided me to more clues on the daughter/mom. that quest is still happening though. interested to see what happened to the mom considering they said a gigantic beast took her to its cave or whatever

i also loved the song that played during the quest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvNiKwWvhk

loving the soundtrack in this game!

I almost went out last night to grab some food cause it wasn't that bad at my apartment complex. Holy hell Im glad I didn't after seeing all these pictures

I almost went out last night to grab some food cause it wasn't that bad at my apartment complex. Holy hell Im glad I didn't after seeing all these pictures

oh shit I forgot my bro shake was an H-towner too. glad you have not been swept away!

I really should start the witcher I bought it last week. a few days ago I opened up the first cut scene and got to the menus and then did nothing

Smokey

BF4 Spring Update hit today woo

Gun Master da gawd is back, 5 new guns, and a bunch of tweaks.

Who else is excited? Anybody? Guys pls b excited

If you have it on PC and got all the expansion packs do you get this

Because I bought that shit long ago and did not play

i'm excited about completing my 10 hero challenge in doter. only 3 more to go. but those 3 happen to be clinkz, treant protector and that green stone guy. i'll never finish it :(

CB3

Clinkz should be easy for you in solo queue. Invis heroes OP. Treant is not that hard either.

Green stone guy will be a big issue.

oh shit I forgot my bro shake was an H-towner too. glad you have not been swept away!

I really should start the witcher I bought it last week. a few days ago I opened up the first cut scene and got to the menus and then did nothing

don't worry bruh i was ready

5445920924_58eccdedba.jpg

Aren't in you DFW? Wasn't there some bad flooding out that way too? I know Austin and SA got hit pretty hard too

Mrbob

I can't find cursed oil, that damn werewolf so tough. Gonna have to gear up first before attacking it again. Came so close last time but dying to it once again broke my spirit. OP health regeneration.

I can't find cursed oil, that damn werewolf so tough. Gonna have to gear up first before attacking it again. Came so close last time but dying to it once again broke my spirit. OP health regeneration.

what do you mean you can't find cursed oil?

also, are you using circle to dodge his attacks or X? because you should be using circle which kind of side steps. get his animations down. side step and get free shots in on him. repeat. also be sure to have the armor spell continually cast on yourself incase he breaks it

Mrbob

Cursed oil recipe helps give you extra damage again Werewolves and Beserkers. There is a werewolf in a quest that is super tough. I don't do enough damage right now to kill it even when gulping Thunderbolt potions. Not with its insane health regeneration.

Pro tip for those who want to get with Yennefer. Geralt can have as many side women as he wants as long as it isn't Triss. Hook up with Triss, game over with Yennefer.

CB3

Cursed oil recipe helps give you extra damage again Werewolves and Beserkers. There is a werewolf in a quest that is super tough. I don't do enough damage right now to kill it even when gulping Thunderbolt potions. Not with its insane health regeneration.

Pro tip for those who want to get with Yennefer. Geralt can have as many side women as he wants as long as it isn't Triss. Hook up with Triss, game over with Yennefer.

Bob doesn't know how to beat an early werewolf, but knows which women to talk up.

I dont know what I expected

ok but you said you can't find the cursed oil. why can't you find it?

Top Bottom