• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Tom_Tiny_Lister.jpg

"Give it to me"

doto ded eff this game

i didnt want immortals anyways

edit---

8 chests i got everything but the fucking SF arms... gdit AT I really hate your face

deleting these stupid gold AM bashers

rage.gif

Today I learned that you don't need to always call the ambulance if someone has a seizure.
huh.gif

One time some dude at work had a seizure and we called the ambulance. When he came back he was pissed because he had to pay for an ambulance. Sorry, mother fucker! We were only trying to save your life!

TheCrow

One time some dude at work had a seizure and we called the ambulance. When he came back he was pissed because he had to pay for an ambulance. Sorry, mother fucker! We were only trying to save your life!
Same thing happened today. One of my coworkers came running to the back and was like "someone had a seizure". "should we call an ambulance." My first reaction was to call right away since its better to play it safe. Afterwards I looked it up and saw that you don't need to if the seizure doesn't last for more than 5 minutes and if the person is conscious. Oh well.

Somnia

At this point I'll root for Alliance in the Euro qualifiers as I like Bulldog. I know they have no chance but whatever.

Craigslist scammers blow my mind. Guy wants to pay double because he's in the military and it's a surprise gift for his wife, then a few posts later he changes it to a gift for his son. Who falls for this shit?

BigAT

Craigslist scammers blow my mind. Guy wants to pay double because he's in the military and it's a surprise gift for his wife, then a few posts later he changes it to a gift for his son. Who falls for this shit?

Have you not read the numerous "I got scammed" posts in OT? People loaning hundreds of dollars to drug-addict GAF members and then being shocked when they don't get repaid? People are stupid.

There's some idiot on the off topic side who gave some kid $450 in gift cards up front without payment and of course he doesn't understand how he could get scammed.

brentech

What is a twitch streaming community?

Early right now, so it's kind of a hodgepodge of information, but it's just something for streamers that want to help get their channels recognized and a way for other GAFers to find them.

I think they're going to make an 'official' neogaf channel that can feature a member's stream.
Help with twitch and streaming problems, just whatever.

We should be glad Rors isn't here.

happytears.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Have you not read the numerous "I got scammed" posts in OT? People loaning hundreds of dollars to drug-addict GAF members and then being shocked when they don't get repaid? People are stupid.

I got scammed pretty good on Craigslist. All the signs were there NOT to do the deal but my emotion got the best of me. It's still annoying to me considering I'm usually the one doing the hustle hah. Lesson learned.

I've never had a bad Craigslist encounter, but I'm also very paranoid so I filter the hell out of everyone. If you write to me in emails sounding like a 13 year old and using shitty grammar, we done. If your email looks shady it's over.

It was actually great for selling off my used games in NYC. People would just come to my place and I'd meet them outside and then let them in if needed.

brentech

Any of you play Transistor. I remember hearing Giantbomb talk about it sometime last summer or spring when it was first coming out, sounded super interesting. I've had it on PS4 for quite a time just sitting there, but haven't got into yet outside of about 15 min. Seemed a little confusing, but I think that's the point?

Also still need to play Costume Quest 2

BigAT

Any of you play Transistor. I remember hearing Giantbomb talk about it sometime last summer or spring when it was first coming out, sounded super interesting. I've had it on PS4 for quite a time just sitting there, but haven't got into yet outside of about 15 min. Seemed a little confusing, but I think that's the point?

Also still need to play Costume Quest 2

I played it, felt like Bastion outshined it in pretty much every aspect (gameplay, narrative, music).

The various combinations of skills and modifiers are what make the gameplay interesting, but I still found that once I found a combination I liked, I stuck with it for most of the game. It's still a solid game, I just didn't like it nearly as much as Bastion.

Top Bottom