• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I've never had a bad Craigslist encounter, but I'm also very paranoid so I filter the hell out of everyone. If you write to me in emails sounding like a 13 year old and using shitty grammar, we done. If your email looks shady it's over.

It was actually great for selling off my used games in NYC. People would just come to my place and I'd meet them outside and then let them in if needed.

Insane.

I lived in a very populated area in Manhattan and I had a doorman. They knew all who came in and out. When I sold my 360 for a Wii, where did you guys think those games were going!?

BigAT

I'm also very paranoid so I filter the hell out of everyone.

That's a good idea, you've got to be careful when it comes to dealing with strangers in a situation like this.

People would just come to my place and I'd meet them outside

Well...that seems a bit unnecessarily risky. But I suppose you're still out in a public place that should be safe and they don't necessarily know where you liv-

...and then let them in if needed.

doc2.gif

LMAO yall act as if I'm out here selling crack on the streets, I was selling street fighter and red dead redemption!

Plus, when I lived in Brooklyn I sold my TV to a couple who had just moved from my suburb in Dallas, which is where I was headed next. You never know who you meet!

BigAT

As someone that has watched the Lifetime original movie "The Craigslist Killer", let me tell you, it doesn't always go smoothly.

Smokey

Just found out my childhood friend that has grown up with me has died of a heart attack. 27 years old. This guy was responsible for giving me my nick name "dboy" back in like 6th grade that has stuck until this day. I'm taking this extra hard man. 27 and a heart attack.

:(

Ferny

I sold a futon to a hot chick in Orlando once. No sex but she bought the futon and later bought me a meal so win/win.

That's crazy man. Sorry for your loss Smokey. I know how that goes bro.

Somnia

Just found out my childhood friend that has grown up with me has died of a heart attack. 27 years old. This guy was responsible for giving me my nick name "dboy" back in like 6th grade that has stuck until this day. I'm taking this extra hard man. 27 and a heart attack.

I'm so sorry to hear that man :(

brentech

I played it, felt like Bastion outshined it in pretty much every aspect (gameplay, narrative, music).

The various combinations of skills and modifiers are what make the gameplay interesting, but I still found that once I found a combination I liked, I stuck with it for most of the game. It's still a solid game, I just didn't like it nearly as much as Bastion.

Alright, I'll start there since I already have it on Steam.

Greg

damn, man

sorry for your loss, Smokey :(

eznark

Banned
that goop that takes all the joy out of life and supplies you with nutrients and vitamins at the cost of the will to live?

Sorry to hear that smokey, that's horrible :(

I'm big on protein shakes for lunch for productivity so I doubt this will be much different and nutritionally it seems like a step up and a bit more cost effective than some other meal replacement options.

Sorry smokes

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Sorry bruh. Any idea what led to the heart attack?

brentech

GT5 Ginetta G40 UK Challenge - Round 2, Race 2 (5 lap)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkfkH-5bPug

Not sure how starting position is decided in the full race after the sprint. Only thing that works out is reverse qualifications, but I only know that off my own time. Not sure if the 20th guy was 1st in qualifying.
I had to do some bobbing and weaving, which is honestly more interesting since the AI doesn't know how to start.
This is 80% AI, for reference.

Mrbob

So I saw this in the Steam thread.

Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be the game of the summer. The anticipated finale in Rocksteady's Batman series sees Bruce Wayne taking the fight to the Scarecrow and his army of supervillain chums for one last epic confrontation. This time though, he has help from an array of characters like Oracle, Nightwing, and Robin, not to mention the use of the awesome-looking Batmobile. It's going to be the must-have game of the summer!

BATMAN-ARKHAM-SAVE40

Now's the perfect time to pre-purchase, as you’ll also get to play as Harley Quinn and get 4 EXCLUSIVE Challenge Maps! Punch in the code above when you pre-purchase Batman: Arkham Knight or Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition and get a whopping 40%
off!*

Works on both the regular edition and premium edition.

Regular edition is 36 dollars with the sale
Premium edition 54 dollars

Edit: Sorry about your friend Smokey.

So I saw this in the Steam thread.

Works on both the regular edition and premium edition.

Regular edition is 36 dollars with the sale
Premium edition 54 dollars

already pre-ordered the superior PS4 version for $34 with gamers club + bb preorder coupons (and i'll get another $10 for preordering it!). sorry bobby!

wtf that is horrible. was this out of the blue or had he been battling health issues? either way sorry about your friend bruh :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tonights "get fucked AM" theme has been real cathartic after the past few days of getting it up the butt by opposing anti mage's

got my "free" halo master chief ODST download. the problem is i no longer own the piece of trash that is halo MCC and (unless it goes on sale for under $10) I never will. oh well!

Top Bottom