• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Greg

:(

I've been busy

the only gaming I get in recently is some occasional FIFA or the 1 hour of Driveclub when new packs are released

eznark

Banned
Went to Florence to watch some dirt track all night. It was dope!

Is there any late model dirt track in project cars? Or funny cars? Anything?

Greg

dirt track is so awesome - used to go all the time

Dave Blaney owns a local track here, and they even got a few World of Outlaws stops a while back

eznark

Banned
dirt track is so awesome - used to go all the time

Dave Blaney owns a local track here, and they even got a few World of Outlaws stops a while back

This was a Lucas Oil race so all the late model names were here. Good races! Unfortunately it rained so it was a fast track and not a lot of opportunities to pass.

Just so you guys know, one of the Darwin award winners over in the OT Forum got his dick tattooed with the name of his ex and then tried to modify the tattoo himself with ink he bought from a fucking arts and crafts store.

brentech

I've been keeping an eye on certain computer parts as I slowly gather them for my system refresh. The Corsair H105 Extreme liquid CPU cooler is at it's cheapest I've seen it in two months @ $102.95 on amazon

Just bought that one. So that's out of the way along with a larger SSD I already picked up.

And the 980 has a 2 dollar price drop right now guys! wooooooo

TheCrow

I've been keeping an eye on certain computer parts as I slowly gather them for my system refresh. The Corsair H105 Extreme liquid CPU cooler is at it's cheapest I've seen it in two months @ $102.95 on amazon

Just bought that one. So that's out of the way along with a larger SSD I already picked up.

And the 980 has a 2 dollar price drop right now guys! wooooooo

Just get the 980ti next week. All signs pointing to $650 msrp.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2433246

brentech

Just had a hell of a game of dota. 67min of pretty much always being behind and finally getting team to take smart fights. Felt good.

Recorded this off and on rain 5 lapper from career mode. Decent little race. Upped the AI to 90 now, don't notice much change from 70 outside of qualifying times. =\
Project CARS - Ginetta Challenge (R3 @ Silverstone)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznKyoudD_8

Greg

ez, I saw you playing The Golf Club, so I decided to start a round

turned my rainy, relaxing Sunday into pure rage!

To get a 680 Ti.... that is my dilemma

680!?

i'm tempted to build a new PC to use on my tv. my main problem is the entertainment center has a spot with a smaller space where i could put this PC and it seems i'd have a difficult time putting together a great PC within that limited space

They bailed on doing dirt tracks in pCARS because the tire modeling was going to be a pain in the ass, IIRC.

But... some day!

cdyhybrid

680!?

i'm tempted to build a new PC to use on my tv. my main problem is the entertainment center has a spot with a smaller space where i could put this PC and it seems i'd have a difficult time putting together a great PC within that limited space
Check the PC building thread in Gaming. They have builds for small cases.

Smokey

Thank you all for the wishes. I am feeling a bit better now. Staying off FB helps. I'm sure it will be tough again later in the week :(

--

I see 980Ti was announced at $650. Nvidia is trying to literally kill AMD here. I hope Titan X owners who feel bad sell their cards and the used market sees a spike. I could use a 3rd / 4th card.

Thank you all for the wishes. I am feeling a bit better now. Staying off FB helps. I'm sure it will be tough again later in the week :(

--

I see 980Ti was announced at $650. Nvidia is trying to literally kill AMD here. I hope Titan X owners who feel bad sell their cards and the used market sees a spike. I could use a 3rd / 4th card.

The 980ti announcement and the new gsync monitors are going to make this an expensive summer for me.

TheCrow

meant 980 lol

Or go to TI you fuck!
rage.gif

I need to catch up I stopped watching after the 4th episode this season. It was getting pretty stupid when I stopped though. I wish dude would just finish the fucking books.

Top Bottom