• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Smokey

You've never asked me to play. How can I refuse?

We get you think you're the king of your miniature world. But you don't need to make things up.

Hey pheeniks. Want to play NBA2K15 later?

CB koMe cheesed to outer space and back to win. He knows it. They aren't valid Ws.

cdyhybrid

Detlef Schrimp!

GOAT German player. Fuck Dirk.

SjsJV2v.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey cheeses his way through 2k leagues and gloats.

Smokey gets cheesed and loses, but those dont count.

Smokey

Smokey gets cheesed and loses, but those dont count.

Why should it count when you literally admitted to not playing straight up to win.

I've only lost a handful of times straight up. You are worse than a random to get that W lol

Somnia

Then you can get it too

I haven't played a MMO since Everest Online Adventures back on PS2..I think

That game was legit af

I'm making a new guy for console, we'll need to PvP together for sure.

Also ESO is the one MMO I haven't abandoned, just an fyi Az :)

I'm making a new guy for console, we'll need to PvP together for sure.

Also ESO is the one MMO I haven't abandoned, just an fyi Az :)

The problem, buddy, is that you are usually one of two extremes. You're either so invested that you don't have time for us, or you care too little and are never on to play.

Somnia

The problem, buddy, is that you are usually one of two extremes. You're either so invested that you don't have time for us, or you care too little and are never on to play.

Eh if I don't care I don't care which is why I quit, no reason to play something I don't care about.

I do have an investment problem with MMO's which is why I've tried to pretty much stop playing them. I only really PvP on ESO and it's just a casual thing for me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Boy is that....something.

The only way that gets interesting is if they make Destiny the PS Plus game for that month. I could see them raking in some money that way off the new players.

Top Bottom