• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

BigAT

The guy's shitty ass power roll 5 seconds was the best part of the video. He's a Dark Souls character wearing too much armor.

0a2beJ

TheCrow

Kickboxer got added to Netflix. The collection is beginning.
They put up all 5 kickboxers. 2-4 had a different lead but they they enjoyable b movies. They even got xian and tong po to return in 2 and 3. 4 had a terrible tong po impersinator with horrible prosthetics.

Fucking cop on a power trip fuck outta here. I would probably be shot dead real talk. Fucking power trip motherfuckers are the worst and I don't have the patience for it.

So lets just hope I don't get in a situation of being arrested while breathing air or some shit.

You know, I had been wondering the whole time how the cop seemed to ignore the phone guy and not have a problem.

Then I learned, and the answer should have been obvious...

Fucking cop on a power trip fuck outta here. I would probably be shot dead real talk. Fucking power trip motherfuckers are the worst and I don't have the patience for it.

So lets just hope I don't get in a situation of being arrested while breathing air or some shit.
I really don't think id be able to contain myself if I saw a cop do that to a 14 year old girl. If I knew the girl personally Id have definitely seen red. My blood was boiling already and then he grabs her by the back of the head and just moves her around like a ragdoll.... I don't know how any man could stand there and watch. There was a part of the video when one of the other cops kept stopping himself from grabbing the lunatic cops arm as the psycho grabs his gun.

I've seen cops taze a drunk chick off a boat in person, some guy from her boat jumps in and holds her up so she doesn't drown. Why the fuck do they have tasers on the water.. That was in Boca Raton too. Honestly, I'm surprised this shit surprises me.

Somnia

Be safe MaddenGAF NY http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cuomo-announces-100k-reward-info-escaped-felons-article-1.2249778

dudes dug a tunnel out movie style lol

edit: If you watch the whole video (not from my link, from the cop story above) you can see when the normal non-Tyrion sized cops show up they realize this cop is on some power trip when he pulls that gun. Granted they don't do shit to stop him, but you can tell by their body language when he did that they were like "oh we're fucked"

brentech

It's scary that this stuff keeps happening with all these high profile events.

Were these cops evening arriving to the scene that the real fight was occurring? Didn't seem like anything was going on where they arrived.

It's scary that this stuff keeps happening with all these high profile events.

Were these cops evening arriving to the scene that the real fight was occurring? Didn't seem like anything was going on where they arrived.

I haven't seen the latest comments, but as far as I know, cops were called in by neighborhood security because a black girl was arguing with a mother. I don't know if the mom was white or black or what the whole ordeal is.

That neighborhood is in McKinney, which is a nice and really quickly growing suburb about 15 minutes north from me. That neighborhood is filled with lots of wealthier white conservatives, so it wouldn't surprise me if someone randomly called because "There are too many hooligans outside"

I've pretty much avoided the comments though because there's so many, I can't tell what's a troll and what isn't. Because some people actually truly believe the things they say.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-cop-suspended-after-drawing-weapon-on-teen-pool-party/

However, bystanders told BuzzFeed that the teens had been invited there as part of an end-of-school party, and had guest passes. Some witnesses said nearby parents were upset at the presence of African Americans, presumably from another part of town, at the pool, and said it was actually adults who started the fight, telling the kids to go back to “Section 8 [public] housing.”

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said the 15-year-old who shot the video. “Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic. [The cop] didn’t even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible.”

sigh

Ferny

The community I was living in Orlando was the same exact way as this. If there were any minorities present, immediately security was called, especially when we were playing basketball. Luckily, I was the second resident of that neighborhood and nobody fucked with me or my family, but I know my neighbors who were middle eastern got so many horrible looks thrown their way and they were the nicest people on the block.

eznark

Banned
bought a travel router, hotel has no wired internet

fuckers! What kind of "upscale boutique hotel" has no hard line?!?

Phee, I'll be unable to play any MLB til Sunday

Smokey

Told yall about Lebron doe

Warriors are cocky as fuck for an organization that hasn't done anything in like 30 years. Wonder why we didn't see riley curry all over the tube yesterday after Currys masterful performance.

Lose to a team without two other legit superstars and let dellavadova lock u up brehs

Why do you hate golden state so much? I'm pretty sure Cleveland is cocky too and they haven't won anything in forever and it's the worst place on earth.

Ferny

Told yall about Lebron doe

Warriors are cocky as fuck for an organization that hasn't done anything in like 30 years. Wonder why we didn't see riley curry all over the tube yesterday after Currys masterful performance.

Lose to a team without two other legit superstars and let dellavadova lock u up brehs
Why you bringing a little girl into this?

Smokey

Why do you hate golden state so much? I'm pretty sure Cleveland is cocky too and they haven't won anything in forever and it's the worst place on earth.

CLE may be cocky...but Lebron has been to five finals in a row so I mean...he has a right to be. GS hasn't done anything. Curry has successfully put his daughter all over TV. They walk around and talk as of they are some dynasty already.

Why you bringing a little girl into this?

I wouldn't of even known her name if Curry didn't use her to prop up being a family man and all that. Blame him !

CLE may be cocky...but Lebron has been to five finals in a row so I mean...he has a right to be. GS hasn't done anything. Curry has successfully put his daughter all over TV. They walk around and talk as of they are some dynasty already.

So LeBron had a right to be cocky for going to the finals every year and losing, but GS has the best record in the league and they have no right? Come on, man.

Ferny

And Chris Paul turning his kid into some child actor is better? Lots of athletes bring their kid to the stage. Not sure why you're so upset about it.

Smokey

And Chris Paul turning his kid into some child actor is better? Lots of athletes bring their kid to the stage. Not sure why you're so upset about it.

So upset? It's called having a conversation. Real life things that have happened in the past week to me is cause for being upset...not sports talk.

How has CLE acted ?
Dude are you kidding me LMAO

You can't sit there and say all that shit about the Warriors and then turn a blind eye to how Cleveland sports has behaved forever

I'm starting to think you're a little salty about the conference finals

Oh ok you edited
I do agree with that. Draymond green is the biggest front runner since 2009 MO Williams

Smokey

So are you upset with the fans or the team? Because if you're upset with the team for being cocky, what do you expect? I'm sure both teams believe they will win.

You obviously don't follow the league that much

See pheeniks response above for one reason. That guy is the worst.

BigAT

Give him a break, he just started watching sports in April 2015. This is the first time he's seen an athlete's kid during a press conference.

Smokey

Give him a break, he just started watching sports in April 2015. This is the first time he's seen an athlete's kid during a press conference.

Oh look. A knicks fan is trying to join in on sports talk. How cute.

Please have a seat and wait for WCS to be annoited to save your franchise.

Top Bottom