• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Smokey my plans today and tomorrow were cancelled. I can roll at noon today but you'll probably be needing to go back to work

TheCrow

Oculus Rift looks to be packing in a gamepad. Lame, time to give valve/htc more of my money.
ashot_rubick.gif

nah i'm home. only did 1/2 day today

installing ESO right now on X1

Somnia pls
somnia should be saying smokey pls cause we all know you ain't lasting more than a week lol

also I am fairly certain this is my new favorite condiment. holy shit it goes great with everything

53799-organic-sriracha-BBQ-sauce.jpg

TheCrow

I found sriracha to be disgusting. Can't even handle the smell. I'll just stick with my trio of mexican sauces. Cholula, Bufalo and Valentina.

TheCrow

I have never heard of any of these at any point in my life

What am I missing, Crow?

I can understand not knowing Bufalo or Valentina since they aren't too popular outside of mexican households, but Cholula? I don't think I've ever seen a mexican restaurant without a bottle of Cholula on the table.

I can understand not knowing Bufalo or Valentina since they aren't too popular outside of mexican households, but Cholula? I don't think I've ever seen a mexican restaurant without a bottle of Cholula on the table.

I googled it, and it looks familiar. Here in Texas we don't really have that much authentic Mexican like that. It's all Tex-Mex and salsa lol

BigAT

What are you talking about? Taco Bell doesn't have it on their tables.

Nightz

What are you talking about? Taco Bell doesn't have it on their tables.

lol, reminds me of when we first moved to Maryland. I asked people if there were any good Mexican places and they said Chipotle.

Can't wait to go to dirty old Jilberto's tonight!

brentech

I've never used the sauce but I've definitely seen Chocolate around the Mexican restaurant we go to.
I just the food how it's prepared. Never felt the need for more

Nightz

I love my weekly Chipotle but what the fuck lol

Yeah I almost died when they said it lol. Chipotle is great but it's not real Mexican. Speaking of, one thing I do love about where I work in DC is that Chipotle's Asian food chain (Shophouse) is right next to my office.

Chicago had a Mediterranean version of chipotle that was amazing. All types of grilled kabobs and vegetables stacked on rice/ couscous with a big piece of naan. Man I miss Chicagos food selection. Can't remember the name of it tho...

Edit: Roti is the name!

brentech

This variation of Sonoma Raceway is kind of brutal. Particularly in this car with limited view...the elevation changes made vision even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxgBlkX4q8U

In qualifying it took me a few laps of missing the final turn to realize where the other cars were going. Terribly marked hard right turn.
Also, rolling starts are handled pretty shitty in this.

brentech

Just got done with Bastion. Glad I went that route. Visuals were great and I really liked the music as well. I'll probably try my hand at Transistor at some point since I already own it on PS4, but I gotta jump into Witcher 3 for my next bit.

McNei1y

I'm the guy that jumped off a cliff because Maryland lost to WVU but then healed when they got Diamond Stone to commit.

I'm in the wrong season though. Bryce just hit #20 :)

cdyhybrid

Do you guys play with auto-attack on or off? I was watching Merlini's stream last night and he said he played with it on (which I do as well).

BigAT

Do you guys play with auto-attack on or off? I was watching Merlini's stream last night and he said he played with it on (which I do as well).

Off, got me killed way too many times where I would be running away and then auto turn to attack something. Even little half turns like that can make such a huge difference when on the run.

Top Bottom