• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

You obviously don't follow the league that much

See pheeniks response above for one reason. That guy is the worst.

Why even say something like "haven't won anything in 30 years" then? That's not a jab at the players, that's a shot at the fans. The players don't give a shit about a city's drought. I think you changed your argument to the team because it's a stronger argument.

BigAT

Oh look. A knicks fan is trying to join in on sports talk. How cute.

They are just as relevant to the finals as the Rockets are. Actually more so, considering like there are 18 former Knicks playing in the series.

You should really try to be less absurdly transparent that you're just still salty the Warriors beat your team. Insulting a team for acting cocky and arrogant when they haven't actually done anything when the other team has JR Smith? Impressive.

Smokey

Why even say something like "haven't won anything in 30 years" then? That's not a jab at the players, that's a shot at the fans. The players don't give a shit about a city's drought. I think you changed your argument to the team because it's a stronger argument.

I don't get why you have such a problem with me saying GS are cocky af. Their mannerisms and comments etc say as much. It just looks hilarious when you let MATTHEW DELLAVADOVA put the clamps on you like that.

Smokey

They are just as relevant to the finals as the Rockets are. Actually more so, considering like there are 18 former Knicks playing in the series.

You should really try to be less absurdly transparent that you're just still salty the Warriors beat your team. Insulting a team for acting cocky and arrogant when they haven't actually done anything when the other team has JR Smith? Impressive.

Lebron has literally took NY rejects to the finals. Your franchise is in such a pathetic state its hilarious. WCS gonna save you tho.

BigAT

Lebron has literally took NY rejects to the finals. Your franchise is in such a pathetic state its hilarious. WCS gonna save you tho.

None of this is incorrect. None of it also changes the fact that you, allegedly a grown ass man, got upset that Steph Curry brought his daughter to a press conference as though it was some new and unique aspect of sports.

Smokey

None of this is incorrect. None of it also changes the fact that you, allegedly a grown ass man, got upset that Steph Curry brought his daughter to a press conference as though it was some new and unique aspect of sports.

You're not getting what I'm saying which is fine. Continue to attempt to throw Knick quality one liners out if that's what you would like to do this morning.

brentech

In this thread, a bunch of salty jaded fans of teams on the outs whine about things like, "young kids in post game pressers", "that guy left my team and is now successful", and "team that makes it far is cocky about doing so (because that's not the most basketball thing in the world anyways)".

The tears have flooded the streets of Texas.

More at 11.

Smokey

Does Golden State have more white players than Cleveland? It's the only explanation for smokeys attitude.

What side do we place Klay Thompson on?

Your boy is going to suck in the NBA. Deal with it.

Bucks have nice new unis tho, congrats.

I don't have any problem with LeBron winning, actually. I was happy that he played great last night because when the haters came out of the woodworks after game 1, it was ridiculous.

Cleveland, however, can get fucked. Forever. I hope that city never wins in anything. Know the difference between my hatred, Brent.

BigAT

Smokey showed up to the thread this morning like:

0a2beJ

Smokey

Man, I don't care who wins either way, but that was some ugly basketball last night.

It's probably CLE only way/chance they have to win the series.

But Curry not going to miss that many 3s again. Wonder if the Cavs getting him involved in PnR all game wore him down a bit.

brentech

SaneAchingKangaroo.gif

Smokey probably did this same thing when he woke up this morning, only replace the ball with a Titan X.

The reality is I give no fucks about basketball. Sport has some real joke fouls that I can kind of understand at times, but for the most part think are a bunch of BS. Reffing seems about 1000x worse than football in terms of consistency of calling the shitty rules that exist.

While we don't live right up in Cleveland or some shit, we're close enough (about 45m-1hr South) that it seems like everyone here follows the teams; so it's kind of hard not to watch some of this mess. I try to know what's going on with most of their teams just so I can talk about it with my father-in-law. It'd be nice for the city of Cleveland to have something positive happen, but outside of that, I don't really give a shit as I'm not really a fan.
That said, I have no expectation of them actually winning this. GS really has to shit the bed.

Smokey

The officiating down the stretch in that game was really suspect. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony Brothers is out there pleading with the mafia to not kill his family or some shit with the way he was swallowing his whistle.

It was pretty funny seeing ATs favorite player (who is in the NBA Finals), JR Smith, demonstrate his Knick tendencies on the grandest of stages in the last two minutes tho.

Smokey

Pheeniks if you want to watch mid day 2k action I will be facing ya boy PI from the other forum at 1105a. I have smacked him multiple times. Yesterday I gave him 3 L's from the Knicks,Heat,and Pelicans. He insists on playing under the bright lights tho

Twitch.tv/smokeygaf

Pheeniks if you want to watch mid day 2k action I will be facing ya boy PI from the other forum at 1105a. I have smacked him multiple times. Yesterday I gave him 3 L's from the Knicks,Heat,and Pelicans. He insists on playing under the bright lights tho

Twitch.tv/smokeygaf

Me and Zep were talking about 2k yesterday...remember pre-2010 when we had actual functional leagues, a website, and headlines?

Good times

BigAT

Twitch.tv/smokeygaf

You and the Bulls sure smacked him around...

3vAqtRX.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You mean smokey bragged about being good in 2k then got stomped?
He would never do that!

Smokey

I underestimated Durant cheese

I've got a counter

And my cheese is far better

I will avenge these Ls

Also

Nobody expected Derrick Rose to be a sleeper agent in that first game

I underestimated Durant cheese

I've got a counter

And my cheese is far better

I will avenge these Ls

Also

Nobody expected Derrick Rose to be a sleeper agent in that first game
We all already know your counter is to pick a team more talented than his

But I thought you were 2k gawd. Now you're gonna pick the Cavs and alternate LBJ between point and power forward while trying to mess with his defensive assignments

Thought you were better than that

You are gonna be that guy in Diamond dynasty that bunts with his 99 overall created player

Smokey

But I thought you were 2k gawd. Now you're gonna pick the Cavs and alternate LBJ between point and power forward while trying to mess with his defensive assignments

Thought you were better than that

How many times must it be said...I won every 2k league. So until proven otherwise yes...my name is hanging from the rafters of GAF. Since there won't be another league I am the one true king.this is why yall get excited when I catch a rare L.

My authority was undermined by Thunder cheese. I will respond accordingly

It's the year 2015. Your shit won't fly anymore you are the Minneapolis Lakers of the late 40s. Once me and CB Figured out how you personally exploit within exploits, that shit was a wrap

And that's precisely why there won't be another league anymore. You know this to be true

Smokey

It's the year 2015. Your shit won't fly anymore you are the Minneapolis Lakers of the late 40s. Once me and CB Figured out how you personally exploit within exploits, that shit was a wrap

And that's precisely why there won't be another league anymore. You know this to be true

You mean CB literally reaching into the extra large bag of cheezits to finally get a W lmao

You refuse to play me and complain all the time so whatever

As I said. Officially the One True King.

When 2k fixes it's leagues there will be another. But since we know that won't happen you'll have to settle for being the perennial first round exit.

You've never asked me to play. How can I refuse?

We get you think you're the king of your miniature world. But you don't need to make things up.

And how can you call CB reaching into cheese when you lost to the LAKERS LOL

Top Bottom