• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Luke Smith stuff leaked into the GB thread.

Luke Smitha-mania is running wild on the forums, brother.

TheCrow

Pro Dota 2 player arrested for beating up a woman. We real sports now.

We made it!
highfive.gif

brentech

I think my next one will just be a straight slab. I don't want rounded edges or none of that business. Always ends up being a problem in some way.

brentech

Jose Aldo may have fractured a rib and could be missing this fight against Conor McGregor. If this news is true, UFC blowing up.
His own camp spread the news, rescinded it, put it out again, and now have taken back and won't speak.

Holy shit Chael said this on facebook.

"Aldo hurt his rib, that we know. Is he out? We can only speculate, but why not. Speculation is fun.
Aldo is in on the PPV. He he gets a cut as long as he meets predetermined thresholds. The bad news for Aldo is that he has never met even the minimum threshold and thus has never gotten to participate in a back end bonus. This fight will generate a million buys which would convert to a bonus of roughly 3.5 million dollars. So....
Hurt or not, will he make the walk?
When your injury reports surface on the web, it may not be an issue of Aldo being tough and gutting it out, it may be one an issue of the Commision stepping in and saying "no go." Whoever within his team leaked the training room information to the media, may have just cost Aldo 3.5 million dollars."

BigAT

Jose Aldo may have fractured a rib and could be missing this fight against Conor McGregor. If this news is true, UFC blowing up.
His own camp spread the news, rescinded it, put it out again, and now have taken back and won't speak.

Wow, they've been hyping that fight so hard. Dana is crying right now.

Greg

More space to play dota
I can actually have full motion in my wrist now!

I currently have about an inch of space before my hand hits cinder block where my monitor is sitting

Space is my problem. My desk is only 46" wide x 29" and it's like the bare minimum for my setup.
yeah, this one is 47.7 x 26

needed the large tray for my new keyboard, and it's still wide enough for my audio interface and amp

8:13 PM → •Sanjuro_Cloud (voiced) joined
8:13 PM <•Sanjuro_Cloud> Guys, I'm drunk peeing in a park. Help me.

He then posted a pic of the park he is peeing in.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
PC.

Its from 1999. If you have any sort of computer from the past 20 years, it will run it.

Smokey

Wb response to batman pc issues was basically check your settings...and maybe run the game at 720p

Holy shiiittttt

lmao

DJ Bowser

PC.

Its from 1999. If you have any sort of computer from the past 20 years, it will run it.

Are you just playing to original version then?

It's such a stupidly fun game I didn't realize anyone still played until the last pages of this thread.

brentech

Watched the rest of the giant bomb quick look and Batman looks like it is all car ckmbat? Ugh

Jeff didn't sound too thrilled with it all when talking about it before E3. Keep having to use the car to get through puzzles as well. Lot of time getting in and out. Meh

Top Bottom