• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Ferny

CISByBwUsAAP-rW.jpg
Holy shit lmao

Ferny

This one of your boys Bob?

• Create a negative review on Steam BEFORE you get a refund.
  • Add negative reviews for previous Warner Bros titles. Hit them in the catalog, not just with this title.
  • Get a refund.
  • Report the product on Steam (flag icon next to the Share and Embed buttons on the page). Report it as "Broken"
  • If you bought from a non-Steam source (such as GMG), ask for a refund anyway. It might feel like you're wasting your time, but GMG isn't ever going to create refunds unless there's demand. And trust me, with enough customer support tickets, GMG will put pressure on Warner Bros.
  • Report Warner Brothers to the Better Business Bureau.
  • If you know anyone in the video game press, ask them to cease all coverage of Arkham Knight until the PC issues are resolved.
  • Don't let threads in gaming communities fail
  • Use social media for public shaming of Warner Brothers. Commit to some reasonable schedule. Don't harass or threaten them, simply state your disappointment every few days.

Mrbob

This one of your boys Bob?

Lol, I don't know why he is so mad. I'm disappointed too Batman on PC is straight garbage but now Valve has put in protection for the consumer. Heck even GMG is going to offer refunds. Get your money back and move on, pick up the game on sale when it works.

I might go get the PS4 version now. In the current state the PC version is in I don't expect it to be functional for awhile, if ever.

Smokey

Lol, I don't know why he is so mad. I'm disappointed too Batman on PC is straight garbage but now Valve has put in protection for the consumer. Heck even GMG is going to offer refunds. Get your money back and move on, pick up the game on sale when it works.

I might go get the PS4 version now. In the current state the PC version is in I don't expect it to be functional for awhile, if ever.

gmg said they would only give refunds if the next patch didn't work?

"Warner Bros. are currently working on a patch which we are hoping will be released soon," GMG wrote in a recent blog post. "We want you to enjoy your game, but if after the fix has been released, you still cannot play your game, we will process refund requests for the game."

in other news, our boy luke has folded.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1069847

I am Luke Smith, Creative Director on Destiny: The Taken King.

Many, many years ago, I wrote to you each week in this spot. We talked about Battle Rifles, we talked about stuff we weren't going to talk about, and at some point I did a horrible hand-drawing of an upcoming map and teased you with it in the Weekly Update.

Anyone who knows me knows I can be sarcastic, anyone who remembers podcasts I've done knows that I can be pretty blunt, and anyone who’s watched me in a ViDoc knows I'm pretty unpolished.

However, most of you don't know me.

Reading my interview with Eurogamer and imagining it came from some random developer of a game I love - that random developer looks like an Asshat.

But that Asshat was me - and those words rightfully anger you.

I'm sorry.

My words made it sound as if Bungie doesn't care about their most loyal fans.

We do care. We are listening. And we will make it right.

luke come back home. pls ;_;

JABEE

I support Luke. There is no room for humor in PR, and he's stuck commenting on pricing and marketing schemes he has no control over.

I can tell exactly how Luke was trying to answer the questions. If you watched him on the GB Live Stream, he wasn't being serious. Luke was just doing his deadpan thing. :(

gravestorm

Neo Member

What is on sale for you guys? I got the game for less than 40 bucks. Also, i haven't had any issues. If i see an occasional frame skip so what? Odds are the game will be "fixed" before i get anywhere close to beating it anyway lol.

I'm going to embrace my inner jew and say superior = less expensive :D

cdyhybrid

Just won a 75 minute game where their Ember had a Rapier, our carry was dead, and their team was at our T4s.

Then Techies blew up half their team, got us the Rapier, and we throned them immediately by TPing into their base because top lane pushed in.

Holy shit.

BigAT

Jason Gay ‏@jasongay
Today is somebody's last day before becoming a New York Knick.

Poor guy probably won't even see it coming.

Greg

desk was supposed to get here yesterday between 9-5... they didn't update until 9PM last night that it was scheduled for re-delivery on Friday even though there was never a first delivery attempt

and all this waiting because Staples wouldn't price match their own price online, and they wouldn't let me use in-store pickup at the store 10 minutes from me that has it in stock

wat
All those people who laughed at them for "losing" the lottery would look real dumb
Smokey told me he wouldn't be good because
white
reasons

Top Bottom