• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I accidentally made two of his balls in after making one of mine

bCYpZaG.gif

Greg

You could always buy ps4 project cars. I know it's not perfect on PS4, but it gives me those GT feels.
Drive Club has it's own qualities, but it is more arcadey than even I expected.
the model is forgiving, but proper lines/braking is still the fastest way around the track, and the lack of customization really makes it all about the driving which I appreciate the most

If I had a capable PC I'd consider it, but I'll save the sim slog for whenever GT comes around... can't wait for license tests and endurance van races!

CB3

Ive been having bad luck with my last few heroes on my second hero challenge. I should have expected it with the ease i went through my first set of heroes. I think it only took like 12 games total to get through those 10 heroes.

eznark

Banned
Someone just retweeted a tweet from someone I have never heard of saying Kaminsky is going top 8! Fuck this shit! Trade that long named dude to move up, Bucks!

brentech

I can't tell if creating a competition would work for us. I did learn you can't delete them once you've published though =\

seems like just finding the course and playing it the normal way might be easiest.

brentech

Playing Chamber's Bay (Thursday) and streaming. Eznark already had a score there so why not Thursday.

ended Total +11, Net +10 for 80
Eznark had 76

CB3

Seems like the West coast is finally getting dunkin donuts. Ive never head them but there is one slated to open near my house.

Seems like the West coast is finally getting dunkin donuts. Ive never head them but there is one slated to open near my house.
Is dunkin donuts not a west coast thing at all. How the fuck

And there was a Taco Bell by Krispy Kreme , yikes.....
Couldn't resist some beefy Fritos and Baja blast freezes

CB3

Apparently there have been a few opened in the LA area within the past year and it seems like those were the first.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dunkin Donuts is straight garbage in every aspect. My ex loved it and I had to stomach their fucking garbage coffee Saturday mornings. It's like a bomb in your gut.

I also can't believe there are pro-Dunkin Donuts people

Look I'm not going to turn it down if offered but yall acting like this shit is the Willy Wonka of donuts

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Their coffee is horrendous I am a little concerned if you actually enjoy that shit, especially Ferny. I can take their iced coffee but their hot coffee is bad.

I think donuts aren't great in general, but the DD donuts are not bad in comparison.

The rest of their food is hilariously bad.

Except their hash browns.

Ferny

Their coffee is horrendous I am a little concerned if you actually enjoy that shit, especially Ferny. I can take their iced coffee but their hot coffee is bad.

I think donuts aren't great in general, but the DD donuts are not bad in comparison.

The rest of their food is hilariously bad.

Except their hash browns.

I only drink their ice coffee so you are correct lol but their donuts are bomb. They also have okay breakfast sandwiches too.

Smokey

you could've come to raging waters with me today! what are you doing in california my friend?

My one yr anniversary is this weekend. San Diego is where we always to go/move/visit.

I am already in heaven with the weather ;_;. About to try this in n out tho see if it's overrated

Five Guys has the best fries, and has more ingredients, but i find the In-n-out burger to be more tasty

Whataburger still king

Top Bottom