• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

gravestorm

Neo Member
Anyone have or had a Logitech g502 mouse?
I think my 3 year old coolermaster spawn might be dying. Isn't registering all my left clicks.

The proteus core? I have one and it's awesome, especially for shooters(specifically sniping,) and it has the right amount of buttons to be versatile enough for any game.

brentech

The proteus core? I have one and it's awesome, especially for shooters(specifically sniping,) and it has the right amount of buttons to be versatile enough for any game.
I really liked the CM Spawn I have, but I do own a Logitech G710+ keyboard that I love. Can't deduce if I just want to replace what I got or try the Logitech mouse.

Nightz

Been playing Arkham Knight the past couple of nights with my wife watching. The jump scares in that game have gotten us good.

BigAT

Yes sir. Yet another incredible weekend. Seems to get better every year!

I think I'll download Worms. Seems like the perfect game for Madden GAF (behind DOTA)

I didn't got this year, not enough acts there that I was interested in. A friend of mine went and said it was good though, and not a complete dustbowl this time around?

McNei1y

I didn't got this year, not enough acts there that I was interested in. A friend of mine went and said it was good though, and not a complete dustbowl this time around?

No dust this time around; however, it was a giant mud pit thanks to the rain so that was a first.

McNei1y

It'll still get you

DoYsT3n.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wont be around until later tonight. Also id probably still rather play dota/worms with people.

Splatoon is pretty solid. I dont think that server test demo last month did it justice.

It is! I'd play it a lot more if I knew more people with it. It'll be even better in August when they add real friend lobbies.

i'm down to play tonight!

I wont be around until later tonight. Also id probably still rather play worms with people.

I too would like to play Worms/Splatoon tonight!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Incase im not around when you guys wanna play worms tonight:

http://worms2d.info/HostingBuddy
Has the hosting commands you'll need to get it running. !help in the game chat will list them as well.

/msg hostingbuddy phost intermediate will get the game going. whatever password you input when you enter the game will be the password for everyone.

www.wmdb.org is where the maps are. the map number will be at the end of the URL on the page. !wmdb "map number" will get the map loaded.

brentech

Sheeeet. Looks like my mower finally bit it. Really thought it would make it to the end of the season. The unintentionally free mower lasted almost 6 years. (Home Depot forgot to ring it out. We didn't know this till we were on our way home, but hey, we thought the old man was just giving us a little house warming gift).

Top Bottom