• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

rinse82

We got a first for Vasquez.

Masai is a boss. 4 firsts in the next 2 rounds and 23m in cap room this offseason. I like the Delon Wright pick too

He got 2 firsts and 2 seconds for Bargnani and Vasquez.

eznark

Banned
Artour is dropping n-bombs on his stream.

Shake pls.

pwou69d.gif

black flag free for xbl gamers in july! thank you ms!

also smokey san diego is great. you let me know if you need anything from your pal FMT or if you want to fill in as a ringer on my bball team!

p.s.

joking aside on the bball thing how did your recovery go?

Smokey

black flag free for xbl gamers in july! thank you ms!

also smokey san diego is great. you let me know if you need anything from your pal FMT or if you want to fill in as a ringer on my bball team!

p.s.

joking aside on the bball thing how did your recovery go?

I just started really playing again. Soreness decreases after each session. I bought an ankle brace that has 3 straps plus the normal laces and that's really helped at. How far are you from LA? I brought my ball shoes in case I had to test these cali boys

Also I had these tonight:

18978398839_c3e9d2ec67_c.jpg

and i want some more. tomorrow is california burrito and street tacos!

Greg

Staples is the worst... my rescheduled delivery was rescheduled again

"However, I have already raised an alert and have sent an urgent message to our delivery team they will surely deliver your order as early as possible."

don't bullshit me - just forward me to a supervisor like I asked 5 minutes ago!

Course ate me up. I was doing pretty well through the front 9 I think. Then just a bunch of bad shots on the greens.
sorry, I was busy last night

I'll play the course this afternoon during lunch

brentech

Staples is the worst... my rescheduled delivery was rescheduled again

"However, I have already raised an alert and have sent an urgent message to our delivery team they will surely deliver your order as early as possible."

don't bullshit me - just forward me to a supervisor like I asked 5 minutes ago!

sorry, I was busy last night

I'll play the course this afternoon during lunch

Just play it any time over the next week or whatever. We ain't in a rush. I don't want it to be too often that we change course cause then it just becomes one of those things you gotta get done.

BigAT

RAB FLORENCE ‏@robertflorence
It's a bad week to be a confederate-flag wearing homophobe who wanted to play Arkham Knight on PC.

Sorry eznark.

Ferny

What console/system you guys doing this golf thing on? I may pick it up. Unless were all moving to the Rory golf game soon.

brentech

Playing on PS4. No intentions of leaving Golf Club. Unlimited courses and a no bull shit game play style.

----------
http://eddb.io/trade/single
Started using this last night. Only done like 4 or 5 drops with it, but an easy way to trade off the commodities market. Not trying to maximize profit as much as get profit while still traveling to places I've never been.

Actually made a little more than the site had in the database, but so far it has never been far off, and usually spot on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yes

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 2h2 hours ago
"And Justise for All" (@30for30 ad): "What if I told you Michael Jordan passed up Boston's mega-Godfather offer for... Frank Kaminsky?"

rinse82

It's amazing teams are willing to take picks two years from now

It's even more amazing that a team trading Greivis Vasquez while taking no salary on was able to get a first and second round pick out of it. Usually it's the team dumping salary that has to provide the pick.

Don't mind waiting a couple years for that pick. Pretty sure it'll end up as sweetner in a bigger deal.

brentech

Anyone have or had a Logitech g502 mouse?
I think my 3 year old coolermaster spawn might be dying. Isn't registering all my left clicks.

Little spot called Cotijas in Pacific Beach. That was about $7. Was pretty great.

Kaminsky is already ded with Jordan. Adam Morrison 2.0

Sry EZ

I've heard good things about Cotijas.

Today is a historic day.

People have been waiting for so long, and the day for celebration is finally here:

Dendi is streaming.

10 years since dendi strim.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the stream. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord. i watch other ukranian girls streaming but it is no good. i flame sing in his channel and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old dendi vods and cry myself to sleep.

Top Bottom