• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Ferny

wtf happened to the knicks? weren't they a top team in the east a couple years ago?

iOXNMK9gyJOUI.gif

i finished watching insidious 2. movie was fucking stupid. what is so scary about some old lady who goes around slapping people? at least the first one had that creepy demon looking guy

insidious.jpg

and beyond the old lady villain you just get some other old people around. the old dude in the hospital and then the old dude in the spirit realm. i don't expect much from these movies (insidious, that clapping movie, oculus, the doll movie made as a side movie from the clapping movie) but they seem to be getting worse and worse. i guess they're cheap enough to make so they always make a profit

i finished watching insidious 2. movie was fucking stupid. what is so scary about some old lady who goes around slapping people? at least the first one had that creepy demon looking guy

insidious.jpg

and beyond the old lady villain you just get some other old people around. the old dude in the hospital and then the old dude in the spirit realm. i don't expect much from these movies (insidious, that clapping movie, oculus, the doll movie made as a side movie from the clapping movie) but they seem to be getting worse and worse. i guess they're cheap enough to make so they always make a profit

Cool cameo from Darth Maul

Mrbob

DM is telling me Shenmue 3 is basically an interactive movie if the Kickstarter doesn't hit 10 million. I'm laughing so much at this right now. Best troll ever.

So I'm hooked on a control mage style deck.

Stall early/mid game and keep on hammer in late, seems like a decent strat

EDIT: And now I'm facing people with insane decks, who are somehow in my rank?

Batman, yes or no? I liked the first one, didn't touch the second one.

I'm in the same boat, I played the first but never got the others.

Honestly, I feel that after the first game I'm content with not playing the others. Don't dig open world games that aren't really that open, and the combat is something I can live without, doesn't seem like it's changed at all.

Greg

Playing Chamber's Bay (Thursday) and streaming. Eznark already had a score there so why not Thursday.

ended Total +11, Net +10 for 80
Eznark had 76
finally got around to this

shot a 74, and it was a 76 with my handicap

iron shots onto the greens were brutal on that course... so many spots for the ball to catch a slope and snowball off track

Ferny

I love the game. Best one in the series for me, especially story wise. It could be just me, but I don't even mind the batmobile stuff. The driving is forgiving enough that you can't really fuck up. Maybe there is a little much of it for some people tho, I can see that.

Somnia

I love the game. Best one in the series for me, especially story wise. It could be just me, but I don't even mind the batmobile stuff. The driving is forgiving enough that you can't really fuck up. Maybe there is a little much of it for some people tho, I can see that.

Ya it's too much is what bothers me, control wise I'm fine.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
All y'all fuckers playing these garbage games when we should be playing Worms right now.

I tried!

FMT is too impatient. I bug him about it on PSN and he cries about wanting to play batman. Then shows up 15 minutes later mad (like always. If i say lets play dota its like he has to drive out to the internet cafe to play. Its the only explination why he takes 5 times longer than anyone else.) that no one is playing worms and leaves again

Phee is too addicted to NBA2k15 (...what? Its June 2015. I dont even understand) to be able to round every one up properly.

And apparently Ferny rather participate in feedfest 2015 with AZ instead of playing worms with his bros!

Smokey

Wife and I went to this spot in SD last night. Wait was like 45min - 1hr. Dude starts randomly starts talking to me and so we chop it up. Says I can get y'all in with me and my girl etc etc. Thought we were being led to die but nah...he was cool and we went straight up to the lounge. Had drinks. Took pics. Talked with random people from LA and other places. Took a bunch of pics. Was pretty cool.

I need to move to the Best Coast. Took this pic of Petco from the lounge

18617790123_433cd13a27_c.jpg

Wife and I went to this spot in SD last night. Wait was like 45min - 1hr. Dude starts randomly starts talking to me and so we chop it up. Says I can get y'all in with me and my girl etc etc. Thought we were being led to die but nah...he was cool and we went straight up to the lounge. Had drinks. Took pics. Talked with random people from LA and other places. Took a bunch of pics. Was pretty cool.

I need to move to the Best Coast. Took this pic of Petco from the lounge

18617790123_433cd13a27_c.jpg

yep! that's how it is on the best coast... where people treat each other right!

gf1-73.jpg

I too got into Hearthstone, but I'm starting to get annoyed with it because it feels like a job sometimes doing those daily quests. Then somebody plays some legendary card that wins the whole game.

I too got into Hearthstone, but I'm starting to get annoyed with it because it feels like a job sometimes doing those daily quests. Then somebody plays some legendary card that wins the whole game.

I think you can swap out a quest you don't like.

But I'm going to hit a point where I'm either going to play sparingly to do arena to get cards, or pay money to enter arena to get cards and my ass kicked.

I'm almost out of the free gold quests, like lvl'ing all the heros to 10 and winning all expert PvE events.

I think you need like 7 wins in arena to make the gold back to be able to enter again, which if you include the free card pack and the other random rewards, is a good deal.

The only issue is, not sucking at arena. My first free try I only went 2-3, while last night I went 3 in a row, got fucked in two straight games from horrible hands and then got another win before losing again to bad draw.

So 2 wins to 4 wins gives me hope I can get the hang of it and start pulling off 6+ wins to keep the gold train going.

TheCrow

Is mcneily back for NHL? I need my better half. It wouldn't be a Maddengaf team if mcneily isn't in the penalty box cheering us on.

Top Bottom