• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

So.... who wants to play some madden? XD

20120418120245-62cbeff6.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
(7:36:37 PM) whossorrynow015: ill be there
(7:36:45 PM) whossorrynow015: i guaranteed it!

TheCrow

So I don't get it.. Is it a new Dota or new interface?

New interface and it's updated to the source 2 engine. Map is slightly different but we'll see what the final version looks like. After TI the regular client will just be replaced. Also, custom games. Can't believe I forgot about that. That doesn't count as dota so I can play that. :D

TheCrow

One of the original dota 1 guys will make dota 3 with the dota 2 custom game tools. The one that isn't currently making mobas for some other company.

Ferny

They did a Bad Boy 20th Anniversary show on the BET Awards and didn't have Special Delivery, Whoa, or Flava in ya Ear? What is this madness. They can find Mase but couldn't get Craig Mack. That's some bullshit.

http://www.bet.com/video/betawards/...kiss-lox-french-montana-112-mario-winans.html

Still ok I guess...
song_siren.gif
It was terrible. Mase can't rap anymore. Diddy forgot half his own rhymes. 112 can't sing anymore. French was just there. Ughhh I remember when Bad Boy actually meant something.

TheCrow

It was terrible. Mase can't rap anymore. Diddy forgot half his own rhymes. 112 can't sing anymore. French was just there. Ughhh I remember when Bad Boy actually meant something.

They should've just played a mash up of all the music videos and had Diddy do the harlem shake for 20 minutes.

Top Bottom