• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Holy fuck, it's actually a three day event, July 17-19. There's a three hour long cloud blowing contest on the final day.

*THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT FOR VAPERS ONLY. MEMBERSHIP IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET PURCHASE IF YOU AGREE TO OUR SAFE VAPER'S BYLAWS. VAPING WILL BE ALLOWED ON SITE

So is that a yes or no to finding tickets?

So it's July which means Fantasy Football is around the corner.

Last season the paid league was pretty successful.

What's everyone thinking for this year? Interested? Not Interested?

In

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 6m6 minutes ago
Lakers didn't make strong impression in Aldridge meeting, sources say. Spurs can close on him. LMA expected to make decision fairly soon.

we lost

jim-buss.jpg

That's the man in charge of the Los Angeles Lakers

BigAT

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/jim-buss.jpg[IMG]

That's the man in charge of the Los Angeles Lakers[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cdn.na16.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/james-dolan-kazoo.jpg

This is the man in charge of the Knicks blowing a god damn kazoo.

Wow, arena is some buuuuuuulshit.

Cost of entry is really high and I've gotten two shit decks out of them, zero epics in either while people I'm facing are dropping legendaires

Not to mention I'm a mage and I got 3 spells dropped for me.

Ferny

So far this is the list for the Fantasy League:

Brent - IN
Ferny - IN
DM (?)
FMT - IN
Ez - IN
Az - IN
Livewire (?)
Phee - IN
Splat - IN
Somnia - IN
Grave - IN
Boobs has expressed interest

CB3

NBA contracts are crazy. Everyone getting overpaid. 80 million dollars for Thompson to just rebound the ball.

Cap went up this season is part of the reason.

And Thompson is getting 80 mil because Lebron wants him to get that.

CB3

the next OOTP podcast should just be eznark talking about his thoughts on recent NBA events. Even if they arent based in reality.

the next OOTP podcast should just be eznark talking about his thoughts on recent NBA events. Even if they arent based in reality.

Did he express his thoughts on obamacare, gay marriage, and the Confederate flag on the last podcast? If so, I need to go back and check it out.

CB3

Ill listen to whatever podcast eznark wants to make as long as he opens it as awkwardly as the last one.

eznark

Banned
Did he express his thoughts on obamacare, gay marriage, and the Confederate flag on the last podcast? If so, I need to go back and check it out.

I'm pro gay marriage and I don't particularly care about the flag one way or another, unless the feds try to outlaw it then I'd be pissed.

I swear I'll get back to video games soon! Been a crazy spring. Lots of funny and tragic stories though!

brentech

Oh man. Directv really make the process slow to whittle down the NFL Sunday Ticket price. Starts at 41.99/mo for 6 months.
She says they can give a 10% discount each month, about $4/mo off.

Intend to get it at some level, but still was like, nah, Packers get too many prime time games to make that worth my while....which is totally true.
Said they would offer the 2012 Sunday ticket price which was 31.99/mo.
Battle of attrition and I lost because I didn't feel like continuing down that rabbit hole. Just took deal got off the phone.

Ferny

Ill listen to whatever podcast eznark wants to make as long as he opens it as awkwardly as the last one.

2 minutes in and no introductions lol

Ez should just do a weekly show where he gives his opinions on stuff. I'd subscribe in a heartbeat.

brentech

I'm pro gay marriage and I don't particularly care about the flag one way or another, unless the feds try to outlaw it then I'd be pissed.

I swear I'll get back to video games soon! Been a crazy spring. Lots of funny and tragic stories though!

Feels like I've taken over the OOTP league completely at this point!

thinking.gif

Smokey when you come back to Texas you need to eat this

WAT-15143-SWEET-AND-SPICY-560x420-Canvas.jpg

It’s true what they say: Opposites attract. Whataburger’s new Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger is stacked high with two beef patties, sizzling bacon, grilled onions, Monterey Jack and American cheese, mustard and Whataburger’s very own Sweet & Spicy Pepper sauce.

Top Bottom