• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

DJ Bowser

Gonna give these league vets a couple more days before I start giving the boot.

Crimson and BigBoss just so you guys know, if you weren't aware, there is a buy-in for the league which is distributed at the end of the season to whoever plays the most Dota.
If you end up needing more slots filled, I'd be down.

Did this woman survive?
https://vid.me/SdqU

dtk5wp4eyzg024e4d1mnlbdws.500x384x1.jpg

How do I convince my non golfing buddies to not go to a shitty course tomorrow, and convince them to spend 20$ more and go to a far more open, fun course that's not a fucking swamp and is actually up-kept.

Smokey

Bucks sign Greg Monroe

While eznark has no clue who this guy is because racists reasons...it's a pretty good signing. Bucks gonna be nice next year in the east congrats ez.

eznark

Banned
Bucks sign Greg Monroe

While eznark has no clue who this guy is because racists reasons...it's a pretty good signing. Bucks gonna be nice next year in the east congrats ez.

His ability to create points in the paint will really free up some of the Bucks young playmakers. What a brilliant signing. I mean, I think this stat really says all you need to know

Greg Monroe scored or created 8 points per game on post ups last season. The Milwaukee Bucks averaged 7.7 as a team. Instant impact.

#FearTheDeer

gravestorm

Neo Member
Bucks sign Greg Monroe

Poor knicks couldn't pick him up.

At least they got Afflalo. long way to go before they become an actual NBA team.

brentech

Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore 14m14 minutes ago
After much thought & consideration, I have chosen to step away from @EASPORTS & announce my retirement as the Madden Ratings Czar

Bucs going into oblivion

eznark

Banned
huh people seem legit excited about the Bucks today. First I've taken the time to look at their new unis, they look cool!

BigAT

The one fucking guy that was a "lock" to the Knicks and he signs with Milwaukee. I can't find the words right now. Wait, this will do:

Mike Rizzo ‏@rizdawg7
The Knicks suck

I saw that Xbox is having a summer sale and got excited that I may be able to finally unbox my xbone. Took a look at the the list and it looks like the xbone is remaining boxed.

Somnia

I saw that Xbox is having a summer sale and got excited that I may be able to finally unbox my xbone. Took a look at the the list and it looks like the xbone is remaining boxed.

List isn't even released or prices, people just guessing off pictures in a ad for it lol

Though usually there isn't crap I'll buy either.

I've gotten a few indie games from the PSN Flash sales recently but that's it.

brentech

ugh

Vitalii Volochai
‏@v1lat
Sonneiko visa got denied for the 2nd time. @natusvincere are risking to miss the #TI5 #visas #valvehelpplz

Top Bottom