• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
Probably something about Batman not willing to give up on Gotham. Plus chemical weapon is hard to get out of carpets. Can't just dump oxiclean on it, especially once it gets all up in those fibers.

Chemical weapons have a half life of what, like 20 years? The Batman villains have been destroying Gotham for 75 years! Let it burn. #werth

My point is, at the beginning of the game Scarecrow is willing to solve all of batman's problems yet without question or hesitation he starts trying to stop him. It is idiotic. Evacuate the few police that remain and seal the fucking city. The last game showed it's pretty god damn simple to do that!

Why would a hero such as batman be so naive to believe scarecrows plans were so simple? Why would scarecrow willingly save so many lives by giving the good people of Gotham time to escape?

Mrbob

Eznark you should be playing the witcher 3 instead.

I might go pick up ps4 batman. Pc fixes going to take forever. Saved me 650 bucks this year though as I can't think of another big game to buy a gpu for in 2015.

eznark

Banned

I might go pick up ps4 batman. Pc fixes going to take forever. Saved me 650 bucks this year though as I can't think of another big game to buy a gpu for in 2015.

For some reason my controller won't stay connected to my PC when I play the Witcher. Super fucking annoying. Might wait til the Steam TV thing ships to play it.

Played the Tropico 5 demo on PS4 last night and wow, it actually works!

TheCrow

You answered it yourself, Witcher 3! Now I just need a 4k monitor. DSR can only do so much.

Nightz

The HR lady at work just told me that they'll be broadcasting TI5 on the monitors around the office. There will be no productivity that week.

Smokey

The HR lady at work just told me that they'll be broadcasting TI5 on the monitors around the office. There will be no productivity that week.

Wow
Where do yall work at

Greg how do you feel about the plebs having issues with drive club ps+. DC is too stronk

Greg

saw a topic about pro tips on how to do basic things like brake

no wonder racing games need gimmicks to review well

gravestorm

Neo Member
I'm getting Persona 5 and Disgaea 5 on PS4 this fall. Good enough for me.

Dynasty Warriors 9.

Rocksteady has their top men on the PC version now. I wonder if Iron Galaxy got shoved aside. They got thrown under the bus by WB.

Better watch out, there are prying eyes everywhere.

Persona 5... omg cannot wait.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Boy oh boy, that kotaku batman article.

Im not gonna link to it or the thread because it has massive spoilers, but man is it real stupid.

TheCrow

I don't think I even finished Persona 4. Maybe I'll play this one. I did love the giantbomb playthrough though. If only Vinny was still in SF.

Smokey

Last day in SD ;_;

if they had a NBA squad it would be the perfect city in the continental US. Hawaii still too stronk if you count the entire US.

-1 for SD with that frigid af Pacific tho

brentech

supposed to go to verizon tonight to add my brother-in-law's fiance to our plan and so they can both upgrade phones.

Going to just browse for myself. It's hard to leave the apple system, even if I like my android tablet

BigAT

supposed to go to verizon tonight to add my brother-in-law's fiance to our plan and so they can both upgrade phones.

Going to just browse for myself. It's hard to leave the apple system, even if I like my android tablet

How about those UFC uniforms?

DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

Az, did you end up getting a G4? How does it compare to the S6? Sounds like the battery life is a bit worse.

I'm still on my one plus one. They're going to announce the two at the end of the month, if you want to see what that's about. I actually love having the one, especially since it keeps me off contract.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The batman endings went from pretty damn cool, to disappointing, to fucking weird/crazy.

Im curious if any of the DLC they release will be post-ending. It almost has to.

TheCrow

My only complaint for witcher 3 is that they made the default armor look too damn good. Whenever I switch to armor that has better stats I just groan at how fat he looks in it and switch back. Where's my tailor when I need him.

Mrbob

The kid from Friday Night Lights is super buff now.

Edit:

Crow you have your 980TI at 1530? Damn. Which one did you buy and what is the temp?

TheCrow

The kid from Friday Night Lights is super buff now.

Edit:

Crow you have your 980TI at 1530? Damn. Which one did you buy and what is the temp?

I got the gigabyte g1 gaming version. I think my temps are in the low 60s at load but I'm not sure. I'll double check today after work. I just know its not an issue and I have an aggressive fan profile anyway, since I'm usually either using headphones or have my volume at full blast for that immersion. Only really hear it when I alt tab.

BigAT

Holy fuck, it's actually a three day event, July 17-19. There's a three hour long cloud blowing contest on the final day.

*THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT FOR VAPERS ONLY. MEMBERSHIP IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET PURCHASE IF YOU AGREE TO OUR SAFE VAPER'S BYLAWS. VAPING WILL BE ALLOWED ON SITE

Ferny

So it's July which means Fantasy Football is around the corner.

Last season the paid league was pretty successful.

What's everyone thinking for this year? Interested? Not Interested?

Top Bottom