• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Not impressed

[/smuggaf]

why cant i play as female nathan drake?????

rage.gif
rage.gif

TheCrow

that game that I played for like five days?

bitch I'm all about hearthstone now
But it was a fun 5 days.

Nintendo should just release the Japanese only sequel to Pokémon Trading Card Game. Now theres a card game thats awesome.
Uncharted is awesome. Give it a chance crow!
You said that about last of us and it was ok i guess. The uncharted games seem very scripted. Meanwhile I'm glitching up mountains in witcher 3 and having a blast.

But it was a fun 5 days.

Nintendo should just release the Japanese only sequel to Pokémon Trading Card Game. Now theres a card game thats awesome.

You said that about last of us and it was ok i guess. The uncharted games seem very scripted. Meanwhile I'm glitching up mountains in witcher 3 and having a blast.

Tlou is one of the greatest games of our time so if you didn't like that then idk what to say!

brentech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuo68lDVaAM

Did a 3 lap race at Sonoma Raceway Short with 30 cars of multi-class.
Things got hectic real fast, but after the sketchy start I was mostly able to keep clean. The AI was really killing each other though, particularly that first lap.

It's making events like this that I am just loving about this game.

Ferny

Brent - IN
Ferny - IN
DM (?)
FMT - IN
Ez - IN
Az - IN
Livewire (?)
Phee - IN
Splat - IN
Somnia - IN
Grave - IN
BigBoss - IN
Crimson expressed interest
Boobs has expressed interest

Gonna give these league vets a couple more days before I start giving the boot.

Crimson and BigBoss just so you guys know, if you weren't aware, there is a buy-in for the league which is distributed at the end of the season to whoever plays the most Dota.

Nah but there is a buy-in.

me and crimson are about halfway through an MLB game and can do worms after

I kind of did want to go to whataburger though

Top Bottom