• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Videos, music, have twitch running sometimes. I use about the same as Az

It's a 20 minute train ride to and from work everyday. I usually watch netflix or hbogo or something during the ride. Then at work I'm streaming music all day.

Gotcha... I keep forgetting yall work for a living and likely likely don't have much access to free wifi.

I'm always on twitch in between classes but I am spoiled by free wifi all over campus. I use like 1 GB cell data a month cause there is wifi everywhere i go!

Ferny

Gotcha... I keep forgetting yall work for a living and likely likely don't have much access to free wifi.

I'm always on twitch in between classes but I am spoiled by free wifi all over campus. I use like 1 GB cell data a month cause there is wifi everywhere i go!

Maybe it's just iPhones but some WiFi can be slower than when im on LTE. On LTE I can watch videos super clear, no buffering, and be straight. There are some WiFi hotspots tho that should be much faster than it is. Not sure what it could be.

cdyhybrid

Maybe it's just iPhones but some WiFi can be slower than when im on LTE. On LTE I can watch videos super clear, no buffering, and be straight. There are some WiFi hotspots tho that should be much faster than it is. Not sure what it could be.

Not just an iPhone thing. There are definitely a lot of shitty Wi-Fi spots out there, especially when there are a lot of people using it (like at a Starbucks or something).

Greg

did we pick a new course for The Golf Club?

been slacking on games... new Driveclub packs came out Tuesday and I only tried like 5 of the events

BigAT

We're back!

From the Dota game last night, I put on player perspective for AM when he lost his BKB. Pardon the brown since gifcam was being shitty, but just watch his cursor for the panic clicks.

X4L7Z94.gif

I also figured out the mystery of the Veno battlefury. It wasn't him just copying eznark's Viper BF build, he was holding it for AM after he dropped it to grab cheese and Aegis, but he never gave it back to him for some inexplicable reason. So Anti-Mage had 14,750 gold worth of items in the field and not in his inventory. A battlefury on Venomancer, a rapier on our DK and a BKB sitting in our fountain.

We're back!

From the Dota game last night, I put on player perspective for AM when he lost his BKB. Pardon the brown since gifcam was being shitty, but just watch his cursor for the panic clicks.

X4L7Z94.gif

I also figured out the mystery of the Veno battlefury. It wasn't him just copying eznark's Viper BF build, he was holding it for AM after he dropped it to grab cheese and Aegis, but he never gave it back to him for some inexplicable reason. So Anti-Mage had 14,750 gold worth of items in the field and not in his inventory. A battlefury on Venomancer, a rapier on our DK and a BKB sitting in our fountain.

Lol he looks like me panucking

woke up to a $300 parking ticket cause my shitty ass apartment complex refuses to address parking issues.

I aint paying this shit get fucked City of Housting parking management division

rage.gif

The citation number you entered was invalid. Please double check that you have entered the correct citation number.

If your citation begins with a "P" or "V", it has not been submitted for data entry. You have 7 days after the citation is entered in the system to contest online or 30 days total to contest in person; whichever comes first.

In addition, you can email (parking@houstontx.gov) or fax (832-395-9487) a complete copy of the citation to and we will enter it in the system and notify you when it is available.

R
O
FUCKING
L

at me sending the city a copy of my ticket if it doesnt show up in their online database

Shakeshack 1
City of Houston 0

STAY FREE HOUSTON

eznark

Banned
Bought a Parrot Rolling Spider drone today. Just flew it around for a bit.....flew it straight into my crotch.

This thing is great!

BigAT

How do you get a $300 parking ticket? Did you leave it there for a month? Even NYC parking tickets aren't that absurd.

eznark

Banned
Brent, sold some slaves for $90k. Way easier than the hopping around I did for 100k earlier today. Now what should I buy???

Let's play some dota

brentech

Brent, sold some slaves for $90k. Way easier than the hopping around I did for 100k earlier today. Now what should I buy???

Let's play some dota
Yea. Fill up on those jobs and the legit ones that are going to the same place and you can make a few hundred thousand quick.

Just have to be quick about getting in and out of docking stations.

BigAT

We were chilling in Mumble talking about the best concerts we had been to and Shake said his was a Crazy Town/Puddle of Mudd show since they were his two favorite bands and played on the same set.

Greg

shot 77
79 with handicap

had 2 of my best chips ever, but also started blowing up on back 9

greens and wind were rough!

brentech

minus the water, I tin cup'd myself on hole 9. must have retaken the same shot 5 times as it just kept rolling back to my feet. couldn't get it to stay on the green.

Splat

minus the water, I tin cup'd myself on hole 9. must have retaken the same shot 5 times as it just kept rolling back to my feet. couldn't get it to stay on the green.

Yeah, fuck 9. I think I made the same shot 3x, kept rolling off the front, then it rolled into the sand and then I went up and across and across and down.

Do we just take one crack at the course?

brentech

shot 77
79 with handicap

had 2 of my best chips ever, but also started blowing up on back 9

greens and wind were rough!

Shot a +13 on magnolia sunday, second round back from not playing for months. A lot of those greens are evil.

My first round was far worse Splat. Same thing, I used to be much better, but I just played again and felt pretty good about it. My handicap index improved from 0.9 to 0.6 with this game. To get that score it took an eagle from a 59 yard shot.
I had the worst % to make in every putt range they break down and highest putts required average. Need to improve there.

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
Greg: 74 - HCP 76
Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
Brent: 80 - HCP 79

Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) Par 72
Greg: 77 - HCP 79
Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Eznark: 82 - HCP 82
Splat: 85 HCP?

We'll probably play this for a week unless every one tired of it and wants to move on, so post better scores if you get them.

Top Bottom