• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

gravestorm

Neo Member
Its really smart. He's gonna wait for the cap to go up huge and get a Kobe contract from the heat next season. A 2 or 3 year max.

yup

make-it-rain-dollars.gif

brentech

I had to disable that in the DLC tab on the first day because of the redundant 5.6gb patch that didn't patch anything. Going to wait until that stuff is figured out first.

I just got a 200CR bounty on myself for bumping a police craft while helping them take out 2 ships...so after we got done blowing them up they started attacking me. Took forever for my frame shift drive to get me out of there, but now I only have 5 min to pay my bounty fee and I don't know what happens if i don't pay in time. makes this flight to the station feel like forever!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's a weird disconnect, I've never quite understood.

Even if he is injured, he brought them 3 rings and is the best player in their franchise. Who cares if the franchise suffers for a few years.

Ferny

Fantastic camera, awesome screen, leather back is dope, back buttons are amazing, speakers are excellent.

Also love the free extra battery and 32gb sd card promo!
Other than the leather and back buttons the s6 does alll that better. So why not go with that?

Well the no memory card slot thing is a bummer to some I guess, but I got 64gb on my iphone and not even close to capacity.

eznark

Banned
Other than the leather and back buttons the s6 does alll that better. So why not go with that?

Well the no memory card slot thing is a bummer to some I guess, but I got 64gb on my iphone and not even close to capacity.

Because they are basically equal in camera and screen but the G4 has a removable battery and feels better to use. Don't know why anyone would go wit the s6.

Ferny

Because they are basically equal in camera and screen but the G4 has a removable battery and feels better to use. Don't know why anyone would go wit the s6.
I mean if you say basically sure. But spec wise both the camera and screen on the S6 are better than the G4s.

The battery issue seems moot to me when the S6 has quick charge. Four hours with just a 10 minute charge?

Exactly. What do I care. Id give him whatever money he wants to never see him in another teams jersey.

I've seen 5 title victories in my lifetime. Most teams don't even have one
I agree 100%, it's just the right thing to do regardless. Unlike LA, however, we are the best run franchise in the league and will be resigning Wade, Whiteside, and adding a max player to this stacked roster next offseason. All while having the second best, if not best, roster in the East as is.

Smokey

Fantastic camera, awesome screen, leather back is dope, back buttons are amazing, speakers are excellent.

Also love the free extra battery and 32gb sd card promo!

think i'm going to switch to this and go back to verizon and dump this s6 edge. need moar impressions eznark.
my s6 keeps suffering from some kind of memory leak and it's annoying as all fuck.

also tmobile can ead

I agree 100%, it's just the right thing to do regardless. Unlike LA, however, we are the best run franchise in the league and will be resigning Wade, Whiteside, and adding a max player to this stacked roster next offseason. All while having the second best, if not best, roster in the East as is.

i didn't know the spurs were your team

You don't like tmobile? I switched from Verizon and i'm loving that unlimited data.

Do you live in a big city?

Tmobiles signal strength is complete ass here in Houston. As soon as you enter any big building (which is all of them) you get no signal.

I have to sit by the windows in my library to get signal even if I'm on the top floor. Shits Garbo

When I was on sprint I had no issues inside any such buildings.

Tmobiles signal strength is complete ass here in Houston. As soon as you enter any big building (which is all of them) you get no signal.

I have to sit by the windows in my library to get signal even if I'm on the top floor. Shits Garbo

Yeah I work in one of the high-rises in uptown Charlotte and my reception is fine. Oddly enough, it's better than the reception I got with Verizon and better than the reception on my AT&T work phone.

However, when I go on any trips, the reception is spotty at best as I'm driving through the bumblefuck south.

Smokey

You don't like tmobile? I switched from Verizon and i'm loving that unlimited data.

this

i left verizon because of the unlimited data. but...

then i run into the issue that shake said and then when i leave houston and drive somewhere i hardly get any signal. it ain't just me either. my mom and wife switched to tmobile too and experience the same.

so i'm going back to team red in the next month or so. might as well get that G4 too since i can't use my tmobile s6 on verizon network

this

then i run into the issue that shake said and then when i leave houston and drive somewhere i hardly get any signal. it ain't just me either. my mom and wife switched to tmobile too and experience the same.

so i'm going back to team red in the next month or so. might as well get that G4 too since i can't use my tmobile s6 on verizon network

i have verizon and it feels like a rip off when i see these other sweet cell phone monthly deals but i do have to admit that i never have a signal problem with verizon no matter where i go. i guess that's worth the $20 extra per month

brentech

i have verizon and it feels like a rip off when i see these other sweet cell phone monthly deals but i do have to admit that i never have a signal problem with verizon no matter where i go. i guess that's worth the $20 extra per month
You pay a premium not to deal with the other bullshit. I'm sure if you stay in the same place all the time and one of those other companies works for you, great, but yea, it's been worth it. I always had problems when I had sprint. been a long time since I did, but my brother still does and he has his issues.

Ferny

this

Maybe it's because I lived in Orlando which always seemed to get upgrades and such pretty quick and then now in the Tri-State area, but Tmobile has been great for me. Even when making the drive from FL to NJ, I used to have Att and for about 3 hours I would have no service. With TMO, I never lost signal the whole way here. Plus I can never leave unlimited data. I rely on my phone way too much for that.

Maybe it's because I lived in Orlando which always seemed to get upgrades and such pretty quick and then now in the Tri-State area, but Tmobile has been great for me. Even when making the drive from FL to NJ, I used to have Att and for about 3 hours I would have no service. With TMO, I never lost signal the whole way here. Plus I can never leave unlimited data. I rely on my phone way too much for that.

Yeah I probably use about 15-20gigs a month in data so there's no way I could do Verizon or AT&T.

Top Bottom