• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im sure they will get the issues cleared up.

The comments in that reddit thread are really something else.

gravestorm

Neo Member
The one fucking guy that was a "lock" to the Knicks and he signs with Milwaukee. I can't find the words right now. Wait, this will do:

Mike Rizzo ‏@rizdawg7
The Knicks suck

His agent went on record saying he was offered max by the knicks but they suck terribly and wont make it to the playoffs.

gravestorm

Neo Member
I'm far too white for basketball

sBjQDXO.gif

TheCrow

The pre-work out Pre Jym? It's pretty amazing stuff Crow. I use it quite often, sometimes I switch out to Stimul8.

Pretty much all of Jym's products are amazing, just pricey.
Nice. Shake has been raving about it. Just started using pwo again and all my shit is so expired. It's not even a powder anymore. So I just placed an order for pre jym and picked up some more creatine since I ran out. Need to maximize my gains for ti.

Somnia

Nice. Shake has been raving about it. Just started using pwo again and all my shit is so expired. It's not even a powder anymore. So I just placed an order for pre jym and picked up some more creatine since I ran out. Need to maximize my gains for ti.

I'm doing his shred program right now, light weight week 1 high reps, next week raise weight and lower reps, 3rd week raise and lower and 4th week go maximum 3-5 reps. I'm hitting new highs every 4 weeks right now and it's pretty great.

I mainly take whey protein, cassien before bed, pre workout, amino's a couple times a day mixed with water and then your usual vitamin and fish oil.

I'm thinking of picking up Kris Geithin's new Intra Workout to take while lifting. Check it out on http://www.kagedmuscle.com/ He just released it and I trust him as much as Jim.

brentech

Been exploring in Elite. Went about 600LY from my home port (only consider it home because I have a second ship there).
I finally decided to turn home and made about 8 hops without coming across a sun that I could actually fuel scoop -- finally found one with under a quarter of my fuel left. Not going back the exact way I went out, so had no idea what I would find.

I've been going back and forth between exploring and combat. Diamondback Explorer and a Viper for combat.
Hated mining, it's too much of a process unless you're fully decked out in a huge ship.

TheCrow

I'm doing his shred program right now, light weight week 1 high reps, next week raise weight and lower reps, 3rd week raise and lower and 4th week go maximum 3-5 reps. I'm hitting new highs every 4 weeks right now and it's pretty great.

I mainly take whey protein, cassien before bed, pre workout, amino's a couple times a day mixed with water and then your usual vitamin and fish oil.

I'm thinking of picking up Kris Geithin's new Intra Workout to take while lifting. Check it out on http://www.kagedmuscle.com/ He just released it and I trust him as much as Jim.
Sounds like a bodybuilding program. I never messed with those. I've always just stuck with the tried and true Starting Strength and then moved on to Jim Wendler's 5/3/1. For me it was always about putting more weight on the bar then trying to have any kind of physique. Right now I'm just fucking around and doing whatever I like. So that means a lot of bench and overhead press. Somehow I managed to get my strongest bench just by lifting heavy 3 times a week. Overhead press is stuck at 135 both that was always a bitch to improve.

BigAT

If there is ever a MGAF meetup I'm going to clown each and every one of you scrubs in basketball

Book it!

Edit---

Starting with AT

Maybe you can ask a waitress to talk to a real basketball player and ask him to play for you after I style all over you and embarrass you off the court!

eznark

Banned
I miss pre-recall Jack3d. Government ruins all good supplements. Waiting to see what they will eventually shut down spark for.

Ferny

Maybe you can ask a waitress to talk to a real basketball player and ask him to play for you after I style all over you and embarrass you off the court!

Let's be cereal. FMT and I will murder every other MaddenGAFer.

I'll just step over Smokey.

brentech

My first, 'first to discover', on some really minor stuff that didn't earn me much more. Some screen shots I took while out and about.

tOJbTL3.png

dqUCGAu.png

jKFNqBr.png

SSQJFA1.png

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Pre-workouts never really helped me at all. In theory they sound good but they never exceeded the effectiveness of certain pre-workout meals. With pre-workouts I'd be going well in the beginning and middle of the workout but I would fizzle out. I started having small snacks like an apple with peanut butter, avocado with salt and olive oil, or trail mix (focused on nuts) with a banana.

I'm a big believer that anything you can get via the chemistry work of nutritional scientists is better off received through food. During my big time lifting years I was consuming 10k+ calories per day, it was sickening.

brentech

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
Greg: 74 - HCP 76
Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
Brent: 80 - HCP 79

Where should we play event 2?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m2 minutes ago
The Lakers will get a second meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge today in Los Angeles, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

We're back, boys!

Smokey

‏@SerenaWinters

Says one person present in Lakers pitch meetings to John Ireland: "I think we're leaning too much on Showtime." (On ESPN 710AM)

Sounds about right.
Lakers and their fans love living in the past like people today give af

Splat

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
Greg: 74 - HCP 76
Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
Brent: 80 - HCP 79

Where should we play event 2?

Are you guys playing on pc or ps4? Are events cross platform? I can play golf at work on my lunch breaks now!

Mrbob

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m2 minutes ago
The Lakers will get a second meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge today in Los Angeles, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

We're back, boys!

Wonder which is worse, getting two shots and failing or getting denied like the Knicks.

Smokey

Wonder which is worse, getting two shots and failing or getting denied like the Knicks.

Peter Edmiston ‏@peteredmiston
Like trying for a second date after your credit card was declined and she paid for dinner on the first

pGcFVLz.gif

David Aldridge
@daldridgetnt

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings: LaMarcus Aldridge has cancelled his meeting with the Knicks today, per source.

BezLSFj.gif

Ferny

‏@SerenaWinters

Says one person present in Lakers pitch meetings to John Ireland: "I think we're leaning too much on Showtime." (On ESPN 710AM)

Sounds about right.
Lakers and their fans love living in the past like people today give af
You're the king of living in the past

Nightz

With all this NBA talk, are the Wizards
Bullets? I don't know!
any good? My friends want to take me and my wife to a game next season but I know nothing about the team.

BigAT

With all this NBA talk, are the Wizards
Bullets? I don't know!
any good? My friends want to take me and my wife to a game next season but I know nothing about the team.

They're not bad, they made the playoffs last year (not that it means a ton in the East). Couple of good young guards, certainly worth seeing.

Top Bottom