• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

It's mostly been good but I have to figure out a way where he doesn't go crazy when I have guests over. If I bring him to see other people or we're outside he's fine but when I have people over he still jumps on them a lot and licks them without permission. I had a student over the other day and for the first time I tried to let him roam free or just hang around, but he wouldn't stop trying to play with her no matter what...got distracting so I just sent him back to my room

Usually he will settle down after some time but I'd like to be able to have him just chill the fuck out in general around people

You basically just need to have someone who can practice coming over. Just have them come in and out over and over and you basically just train the dog to not freak out when they ring the door bell or knock or whatever.

I don't have a piece of shit cat so actually I'm just the opposite of miserable.

162_catabusesdog_cat_gifs.gif

nah son. only a scumbag has a problem with cats. only a scumbag az!

You basically just need to have someone who can practice coming over. Just have them come in and out over and over and you basically just train the dog to not freak out when they ring the door bell or knock or whatever.

Yeah, I really need that. I've been thinking about hiring someone nearby to help me with this. I think he'd learn quick, it's just that I always keep him in my room when my students come over.

Rorschach

1. Heard gay marriage is legal countrywide in the states. Congrats to crow-shake! TI wedding?
2. Just noticed y'all had Bender avatars. <3

I just had a happy gilmore-esque shot on hole 2 of that course you guys were talking about earlier. Got an eagle. Drizzler is my witness!

brentech

Flying the hauler fucking sucks. Need to make moola so I can get something more maneuverable.
Yea. I think people only use it for smuggling. The Adder is usually a little better at multiple jobs, but isn't great at any one particular thing.

I plan to stick to my current two ships for a decent while. The Diamondback Explorer for sure.
The Viper I may upgrade if I make a bunch of money fast. Apparently the Vulture is a great bounty hunter to the point where some people say it's too easy and like going back to the Viper.

Mrbob

1. Heard gay marriage is legal countrywide in the states. Congrats to crow-shake! TI wedding?
2. Just noticed y'all had Bender avatars. <3

Greece is about to temporarily deflate-gate the stock market. If you have some extra cash lying around this week will be a good time to grab more shares.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It took like 3 years for fmt to figure out dota was the best. He'll come around at some point.

john wick is just so bad. i laughed more in the movie than an average comedy and not a complimentary laugh. and the thing is i love keanu! the movie was just so stupid, i'm literally chuckling at thinking back to some of the lines/situations in the movie. if you want to see a REAL action movie, watch kingsman!

I just saw John Wick and I don't know how I feel about it. Parts of it are really cool. But it's pace is very weird and it's an unsatisfying movie in ways I can't put my finger on. The whole movie should've been the build up, then his house and the club fight scenes.

TheCrow

john wick is just so bad. i laughed more in the movie than an average comedy and not a complimentary laugh. and the thing is i love keanu! the movie was just so stupid, i'm literally chuckling at thinking back to some of the lines/situations in the movie. if you want to see a REAL action movie, watch kingsman!

I find John Wick way more rewatchable but that's mostly due to Keanu. However, they are both good.
facepalm.gif

Top Bottom