• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Smokey

Knicks signed Derrick Williams! Pop bottles AT!

lOYCfdC.png

looooool

Mrbob

Somnia wasn't lying the Xbox exec ign video is great. Surprisingly candid on all things good and bad. Phil Spencer seems like a good fit to be leading he Xbox division right now. It was funny listening to Peter Moore admit MS never truly fixed the red ring of death. They attacked the issue through brute force with die shrinks and extra cooling without ever figuring out the root of the problem. Phil also basically threw Mattrack under the bus too at the end, which is deserved.

eznark

Banned
Upgraded my hauler to be able to carry 18 slaves and jump 14ly while laden. I'm now broke but at least I can haul the fuck out of some slaves!

Crow and Shake time to hop in. Brent is doing some even cooler stuff (as though anything is cooler than trading slaves)

brentech

Upgraded my hauler to be able to carry 18 slaves and jump 14ly while laden. I'm now broke but at least I can haul the fuck out of some slaves!

Crow and Shake time to hop in. Brent is doing some even cooler stuff (as though anything is cooler than trading slaves)
I'm on my return route because I miss civilization. I went something like 550ly out from my station. Got to my target destination out and jumped a couple hops over so my return route would be different. Found some really cool shit and a lot of sweet screen shots.

Exploration will be much easier when I can afford the top frame shift drive that doubles my jump from 15.5 to mid 30s.
(I have no weapons on that ship and honestly I should sell my shield generator to cut weight. No reason to have it after the first couple hops away.) Hoping my exploration money will buy that.

I never thought I would, but I miss bounty hunting as well.

I believe the correct term is par. You had three pars.

yes, I made many pars, but I blew many 5 foot birdies.

anyways, enough about real golf, Golf Club is great. Except for the putting, I have zero fucking clue how to get the distance for putting as there is no on screen meter to show your power.

Greg

yes, I made many pars, but I blew many 5 foot birdies.

anyways, enough about real golf, Golf Club is great. Except for the putting, I have zero fucking clue how to get the distance for putting as there is no on screen meter to show your power.
that + having to follow through properly is the best part!

you really have to hold the stick down for a while before you're close to full power, so it feels a bit misleading at first

that + having to follow through properly is the best part!

you really have to hold the stick down for a while before you're close to full power, so it feels a bit misleading at first

anything thats uphill, or 15 feet away is either going to be horribly underhit, or launching 20 yards past the green.

He also ate all of The Rock's daily diet (which is insane) in 25 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYpKTcVftNs

That looks pretty good actually...if you didn't eat all that shit at once

@darrenrovell
The National Hot Dog & Sausage Council says the avg American eats 70 hot dogs a year. Matt Stonie just ate 62 in 10 minutes.

What the fuck, so that's a hot dog every 5 days?
I don't know anybody who does that lol

Hot dogs are disgusting anyway. Brats are where it's at.

Unrelated: Took my son to see inside out this morning. I was expecting Herman's head for kids, but it turned out to be really solid.

Splat

My first round was far worse Splat. Same thing, I used to be much better, but I just played again and felt pretty good about it. My handicap index improved from 0.9 to 0.6 with this game. To get that score it took an eagle from a 59 yard shot.
I had the worst % to make in every putt range they break down and highest putts required average. Need to improve there.

Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) Par 72
Greg: 77 - HCP 79
Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Eznark: 82 - HCP 82
Splat: 85 HCP?

We'll probably play this for a week unless every one tired of it and wants to move on, so post better scores if you get them.

How does that handicap reporting work? Does that mean that Greg's 77 means he shot worse than he's supposed to? or is his handicap just 79? About to give it another go.

How's your dog training going?

It's mostly been good but I have to figure out a way where he doesn't go crazy when I have guests over. If I bring him to see other people or we're outside he's fine but when I have people over he still jumps on them a lot and licks them without permission. I had a student over the other day and for the first time I tried to let him roam free or just hang around, but he wouldn't stop trying to play with her no matter what...got distracting so I just sent him back to my room

Usually he will settle down after some time but I'd like to be able to have him just chill the fuck out in general around people

Top Bottom