• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

brentech

Basically the worst possible idea.

I'd say I'm in, but I won't be back in town till Monday. There might be 3 people still playing by then.

We have

Bowser
TheLostBigBoss
DrizzDrizz

Crow4sho
Ferny
Azwethink

Greg
Phee
FMT

Nightz
Eznark
Bob

Splat
Tebow

Ok, as of now we have four 3v3 teams (those aren't teams, I'm just doing it so it's easier to count) or six 2v2.

If you guys want to keep it closed, which is a good idea, this seems like all the people who are interested so far. Brent is going to be gone for a week, so he can easily come in the next season, as these things don't last long and we can set how many games we want for a season and shit, as we are manually doing everything.

Possible
Brent?

No Idea
AT?
McNiely?

So what do you guys want, 3v3 or 2v2?

eznark

Banned
ORIOLES
RED SOX
CUBS
ROYALS
ANGELS
DODGERS
YANKEES
PADRES
RANGERS

FIX YOUR SHIT YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE WHOLE LEAGUE

GAF: where we defend football players for laying out a chick because she threw a drunken punch first.

I also had to painfully read another friend arguing with others on Facebook about it. And this guy was like "All the women in my family know how to hit back and hit hard if they wanna act like men treat them like it" and we're like....and WHY have they ever needed that!????

TheCrow

GAF: where we defend football players for laying out a chick because she threw a drunken punch first.

I didn't know gaf spoke in one voice. Interesting.
sleeping.gif

Dude

GTFO of that thread right now

Also we tried rocket league online just now to failure

Yea, I'm out.

I'm either stopping now or I was about to say some very not good things to those people.

What do you mean to failure? Servers have been acting wonkey all day and last night, all we need to do is have a private match when they are stable.

Me Pete and Bushwick just attempted any private match of any kind, would never stop searching

Literally tried everything

But the fuckery in this game when it works will be great. Too bad the servers are evidently MLB '14 tier :(

Me Pete and Bushwick just attempted any private match of any kind, would never stop searching

Literally tried everything

But the fuckery in this game when it works will be great. Too bad the servers are evidently MLB '14 tier :(

Just PS+ influx reking their shit.

In time my friend

mods need to close that thread ASAP, I'm losing ma mind

BigAT

Now that I think about it, would a name like "WWF Forceable Entry" be allowed these days or would it get decried as another example of rape culture? Does it trigger Shake?

brentech

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
Greg: 74 - HCP 76
Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
Brent: 80 - HCP 79

Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) Par 72
Splat: 72
Greg: 77 - HCP 79
Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Eznark: 82 - HCP 82

----------
I'll update all the other PS4 scores when I get back Monday.

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
Greg: 74 - HCP 76
Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
Brent: 80 - HCP 79

Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) Par 72
Splat: 72
Greg: 77 - HCP 79
Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Eznark: 82 - HCP 82

----------
I'll update all the other PS4 scores when I get back Monday.

wtf is this, where am I on this sheet!??11??!1

Top Bottom