• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
I asked you to come back as soon as you let me know....and then even later I PM'd you and never got a response. =\

I PM'd him twice prior to booting him. He is also leaving out the fact that I had to beg him to stay in the league in the first place.

I asked you to come back as soon as you let me know....and then even later I PM'd you and never got a response. =
Yeah that's really my bad, sorry about that. What happened was I read it and wanted to think about it and I make the mistake of not letting others know "I'll think" And then time kept passing, and never sent it back and after a few weeks I figured there was no point. But that's really my bad.

I'll never ignore you again Brent bro!

In all honesty I would love to come back but the whole thing is really intimidating especially because you are controlling literally an entire organization, and I'm one that doesn't like to leave any stone unturned. I think I'd feel more comfortable at my own pace. But I'll check it out again and maybe just stop being scared!

I PM'd him twice prior to booting him. He is also leaving out the fact that I had to beg him to stay in the league in the first place.

Unless I deleted the PMs, this isn't true. You never PM'd me before booting me. The only PMs you sent was before the league started and I wasn't sure. You said to just stay. And the second one was me asking you why I was booted and your explanation.

Either way, I didn't post in the thread or read it much the first few weeks, so that's my fault. But you never tried to check up with me before booting. I saw you make a "I don't know where phee has been" post but that was it.

eznark

Banned
Seriously, all you need to do at first is make sure you have no roster violations with each upload. Bare minimum. Just move guys from injured to DL then back onto your roster. Start with that and we're gold!

Yeah, I might not have PM'd. Definitely posted in the thread though. After this:

If it isn't a hassle can you give someone else my team?

Sorry for signing up in the first place! I still have it and if it helps for the full league I'll play for a bit till you find someone chomping at the bit but right now I feel so overwhelmed to be as good and dedicated a league member as I should be
And then no uploads I assumed you had no interest.

Yeah that's really my bad, sorry about that. What happened was I read it and wanted to think about it and I make the mistake of not letting others know "I'll think" And then time kept passing, and never sent it back and after a few weeks I figured there was no point. But that's really my bad.

I'll never ignore you again Brent bro!

In all honesty I would love to come back but the whole thing is really intimidating especially because you are controlling literally an entire organization, and I'm one that doesn't like to leave any stone unturned. I think I'd feel more comfortable at my own pace. But I'll check it out again and maybe just stop being scared!

Unless I deleted the PMs, this isn't true. You never PM'd me before booting me. The only PMs you sent was before the league started and I wasn't sure. You said to just stay. And the second one was me asking you why I was booted and your explanation.

Either way, I didn't post in the thread or read it much the first few weeks, so that's my fault. But you never tried to check up with me before booting. I saw you make a "I don't know where phee has been" post but that was it.

just roll play as the red sox owner and stop giving a shit

Seriously, all you need to do at first is make sure you have no roster violations with each upload. Bare minimum. Just move guys from injured to DL then back onto your roster. Start with that and we're gold!

I'm super anal when it comes to micro management, this is actually probably a good way for me to chill out. I really just like to know every single player I've got from top to bottom and around the league too, but I'm remembering that you can search for stuff. And that maybe the shitty catcher in single A isn't worth giving a fuck about.

Has Loria quit owning the team yet?

I'll check it out again and let yall know by tonight...thanks for inviting me back...I heard the Braves won season 1.....I just can't be alive and allow that to happen again.

eznark

Banned
I also booted you when we had a waiting list. That didn't exactly pan out though. So if it happened today I wouldn't do it. That was the heady early days when there was more interest!

I understand the goos jokes, they're terrible. But gin blossoms? Those guys were solid.

I expect the Az has horrible taste train to pull in, but I give no fucks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wasnt talking shit. i just mentioned it because eznark usually sings a line of it on mumble every time

Mrbob

OOTP is awesome. Too bad this past off season felt as long as a real off season. My minor league rosters are all fucked up. I'll work on it tonight.

whats a gin blossom

also...

triggered
rage.gif

brentech

Is there a place to see time played in W3?
Thinking I'm just getting a better grasp of the game. Most games I stockpile and never use potions, but I've learned to just use that shit in this game.

Ferny

Is there a place to see time played in W3?
Thinking I'm just getting a better grasp of the game. Most games I stockpile and never use potions, but I've learned to just use that shit in this game.

Yeah there is a stats part but I can't remember where to find it.

Just checked. Go to your equipment > press R2

CB3

I was able to play a few games online. It's a lot more fun when you replace those dumb AI cars with real people

eznark

Banned
Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
Greg: 74 - HCP 76
Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
Brent: 80 - HCP 79

Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) Par 72
Splat: 72
Greg: 77 - HCP 79
Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Eznark: 82 - HCP 82

----------
I'll update all the other PS4 scores when I get back Monday.

Just put up a 76.

cb i forgot to tell you i ended up stopping at galco's on the way back from helping my wifes parents move on friday. i ended up buying like.... 30 different bottles of soda and have been having one a day since. so far most of them have been garbage. why did i think that cucumber soda would have been a good idea!

the hot lips real fruit sodas are actually pretty good though. wild how many sodas that dude has in his store!

CB3

cb i forgot to tell you i ended up stopping at galco's on the way back from helping my wifes parents move on friday. i ended up buying like.... 30 different bottles of soda and have been having one a day since. so far most of them have been garbage. why did i think that cucumber soda would have been a good idea!

the hot lips real fruit sodas are actually pretty good though. wild how many sodas that dude has in his store!

The black lemonade is the GOAT.

half the fun is trying all those weird ones even if most of them suck. Like the rose flavored one. It sucked, but I'm happy I tried it!

The black lemonade is the GOAT.

half the fun is trying all those weird ones even if most of them suck. Like the rose flavored one. It sucked, but I'm happy I tried it!

My ex roommate would go to that place and come home with shit like Buffalo Wing flavored soda.

CB3

My ex roommate would go to that place and come home with shit like Buffalo Wing flavored soda.
I've noticed rocket fizz seems to specialize more in the weird flavors of soda thing. Galcos has some of that too, but there is a lot of quality shit there as well. There are countless amazing cherry soda's in that store

I tried moxie soda there for the first time. How do people drink that garbage

Top Bottom