• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Smokey

The deep sea thread in the OT is fascinating. And scary. Forget space, still hardly know about the craziness in the depths of our own planet.

I am a nerd for both space and deep ocean. Love it. Shark Week is best week.

Really surprised there hasn't been a horror game set in the deep ocean. Bioshock kind of did it, but you were still inside buildings. If someone could do it where you actually have to traverse in pitch black could legit be the scariest game ever.

TheCrow

You guys are voting for QoP, right?

Fuck that. Zeus all the way!
bts_merlini.gif

played a half hour of rocket league, pretty good but i fucking suck dick. i've scored a few goals but i constantly mistime the jumps or just plain miss the ball. i also can't seem to fly.... tried it in training for a minute or so and just couldn't reach the height of the balls. it says to jump and then hold circle to power up but the car just kind of loses momentum. what's the trick!

also, the servers for online seem to be down. we'll have to have a madden-age in house match when they're up!

Greg

played a half hour of rocket league, pretty good but i fucking suck dick. i've scored a few goals but i constantly mistime the jumps or just plain miss the ball. i also can't seem to fly.... tried it in training for a minute or so and just couldn't reach the height of the balls. it says to jump and then hold circle to power up but the car just kind of loses momentum. what's the trick!

also, the servers for online seem to be down. we'll have to have a madden-age in house match when they're up!
gotta tilt the car back!

x7a2naL.jpg

McNei1y

I am a nerd for both space and deep ocean. Love it. Shark Week is best week.

Really surprised there hasn't been a horror game set in the deep ocean. Bioshock kind of did it, but you were still inside buildings. If someone could do it where you actually have to traverse in pitch black could legit be the scariest game ever.

That Star Fox level scared me as a child

Greg

played a 9-game tourney last night and had a ton of fun

almost lost the championship because my 2 AI teammates decided to score twice for the opponent

Greg

yeah, you can fill the teams with bots

I played on the lowest setting and won all but 1 game in the tourney, but I'm sure it scales to some insane stuff

Seems like Rocket League League is happening.

We have

Bowser
TheLostBigBoss
DrizzDrizz
Crow4sho
Ferny
Azwethink
Greg
Phee
FMT
Nightz

Possible
Eznark

if we do 2v2 teams with everyone listed including possibles, we will have five teams, which is an odd number.
3v3 would have 3 with an extra out and an odd number.

Might have to do some outside recruiting to get even numbers.

No Idea
Bob?
AT?
Phee?
McNiely?
Brent?

One more person and we have either six 2v2's or four 3v3's.

3v3's are way more fun btw, so I think we should shoot for that once we get our teams in order and get outside people from the OT in

Top Bottom