• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

huh? The league is open, you just need to send a request via the password so I let you in.

it's closed from public

blankstare.gif

Greg

too late

upgraded the game and bought season pass

going back now to beginning of tour to clean up stars. this is prob why i was meh on the game...the beginning of the tour is fucking shit
yeah, intro to the game is trash - slow cars, poor track/setting selections

post more screenshots and see what happens!

cdyhybrid

Opened my two Immortal IIIs and got the Witch Doctor monkey and the Furion staff. I'm okay with this.

Edit: Give me a Zeus bolt, shake!

TheCrow

Probly best game I've played since RDR.... BUT Bloodborne is up there too, close call for goty

I think Witcher 3 is on a different level. And thats coming from a big bloodborne fan. Now I have to decide if I'll finish Pillars of Eternity or start Batman.

rando14

Greg I downloaded Driveclub cause its free this month, pls teach me how to play. I am the KING of getting 12/12th place everytime!! :cool:

my boy rando is in here!? we have our new seahawks owner!

I am an enigma!!

I think Witcher 3 is on a different level. And thats coming from a big bloodborne fan. Now I have to decide if I'll finish Pillars of Eternity or start Batman.

Your gaming taste is impeccable, sir!! Pillars was also great, have yet to try Batman tho, been obsessed playing Hearthstone .......

Top Bottom