• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

McNei1y

Is Mr. Robot any good? Should I watch that or replay The Last of Us?

Also, Smokes, how does the invite preview system work?

People signed up for Rocket League League

Me
Eznark
Phee

Splat
CB
AZ

Ferny
V1lla
My Friend

Still missing like four teams! Remember, you need a full team to sign up, the site doesn't allow teams with less than three people.

Smokey

Shake:

You going to school to be an engineer right? I was talking to this PYT down in Midtown last night. Works for Chevron and is an engineer. Said some of her engineer friends got starting salaries around $130,000 straight out of school.

bruh

Shake:

You going to school to be an engineer right? I was talking to this PYT down in Midtown last night. Works for Chevron and is an engineer. Said some of her engineer friends got starting salaries around $130,000 straight out of school.

bruh

There are like 10 different engineering fields. I'm assuming if they work for Chevron, they're chemical engineers.

Smokey

There are like 10 different engineering fields. I'm assuming if they work for Chevron, they're chemical engineers.

Well...I know engineers in general get paid from experience in my company...but straight out of school that's pretty great

iirc she said reservoir engineers

i couldn't remember what shake was studying but i thought it was in the engineering field

Well...I know engineers in general get paid from experience in my company...but straight out of school that's pretty great

iirc she said reservoir engineers

i couldn't remember what shake was studying but i thought it was in the engineering field

Yeah, but I think $130k out of school might be an exaggeration.

rando14

She's talking about petroleum engineering, and yup they often start at 100k

I have multiple friends who did petro and within a couple years were posting pics of their new house

BigAT

4:03 PM - BigAT: 1v1 me
4:07 PM - mastershake: can i duck you like CB did Az?

3753286-shotsfired.gif

#shotsfired

Shake:

bruh

First off... bruh, is she single? Hook me up

Yeah, I am going to school for petroleum engineering. You said she is a reservoir engineer so yeah she is petroleum as well. Starting salary for petroleum engineers is 90-100k + signing bonus. I doubt anyone is actually salaried at 130k right out of school. They are probably just including their signing bonus as well.

But yeah, starting pay for PETE is really strong right out of school. UT Austin actually brags about how much their PETE guys make right after school on their undergrad page. lel so tacky

Now if we could just get back to $100 oil
mozz_shopkeep.gif

soons
bts_rosh.gif

Chevron has both upstream and down stream operations, they employ a number of different types of engineers.

Upstream is where the money is and thats usually all petroleum engineers.

TheCrow

The Strain is really bad but I can't stop watching it. Knowing my luck Fet and Setrakian will die soon. Why must the main protagonists always be the worst written characters.
facepalm.gif

The Strain is really bad but I can't stop watching it. Knowing my luck Fet and Setrakian will die soon. Why must the main protagonists always be the worst written characters.
facepalm.gif

i watched most of season 1.... the acting and writing are so fucking bad i just couldn't make it through anymore. i did like the old dude though!

TheCrow

i watched most of season 1.... the acting and writing are so fucking bad i just couldn't make it through anymore. i did like the old dude though!

Yeah, at this point I'm just using it for background noise. I just got tired of waiting for Eph to not be an arrogant asshole. The Russian guy who changes his accent every other scene should've been the lead. Oh, and there isn't enough of the Vampire hit squad. So far they've only been in one scene. Since then they've been all
disappear.gif

Smokey

First off... bruh, is she single? Hook me up

Yeah, I am going to school for petroleum engineering. You said she is a reservoir engineer so yeah she is petroleum as well. Starting salary for petroleum engineers is 90-100k + signing bonus. I doubt anyone is actually salaried at 130k right out of school. They are probably just including their signing bonus as well.

But yeah, starting pay for PETE is really strong right out of school. UT Austin actually brags about how much their PETE guys make right after school on their undergrad page. lel so tacky

Now if we could just get back to $100 oil
mozz_shopkeep.gif

soons
bts_rosh.gif

Chevron has both upstream and down stream operations, they employ a number of different types of engineers.

Upstream is where the money is and thats usually all petroleum engineers.

I dunno about her status. I didn't really care to ask (married lul) I was just being extra friendly. I actually asked her about something completely different and through natural convo she mentioned she was an engineer. Then she said where she worked I said "no wai" I work at _ and from there started talking about the companies. Finest engineer I done ever seen tho

628x471.jpg

PS -- when you graduate come talk to me breh. I am going to start doing recruiting at UH and you have an easy in :p

How good are you at math and science?

I'm not a complete natural but these are things I know I could have been good at if I really gave a shit.

I think my last few words told me everything I needed to know though...

I've probably smoked all my math skills away @.@

i sometimes think about taking my education further and getting a higher paying job but then i remember i just dont give a shit to dedicate my life to a career. better to dedicate it to doter!

Top Bottom