• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
Wait, is crossplay not working yet? I thought that was something they advertised at launch.

Maybe they fixed the online this weekend, but last week it was super hit or miss to even have servers up. I think they said cross play would be in the first launch.

brentech

Wait, is crossplay not working yet? I thought that was something they advertised at launch.

Spend some of that Compedium money on a PS4 and you're golden!

bountyrune.gif

brentech

Whistling Straits time Brent? Or do you want to save it for next week and do St Andrews this week?

Oh yea. Whistling Straights is fine.

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
  • Greg: 74 - HCP 76
  • Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
  • Brent: 80 - HCP 79
Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) - Par 72
  • Splat: 72 - HCP ?
  • LostBigBoss: 75 - HCP 79
  • Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
  • Greg: 77 - HCP 79
  • Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Event 3: Whistling Straights Sheboygan, Wisconsin - Par 72

You're on our team! You, me and crimson!

I registered on that site, what's our team so i can join?

brentech

Play as many as you want. Looks like most of us are playing one or two times. Semi-competitive, just a good way to keep playing.

eznark

Banned
Bunch of courses named St. Andrews, played the one with the most plays and the handicap check mark.

Shot a 52.

Yeah, that one is ass.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The cross play only works in matchmaking at the moment. The private lobby crossplay is the thing in the first feature patch.

brentech

Was talking to some of the PCARS people on reddit. Realized I needed to try to make cleaner passes against the AI.
It's still not perfect, but I thought I did better this race. Started myself in last to make more traffic (most gets passed early since they are much lower class cars).

Raced at Leguna Seca in a Mercedes C Class DTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzFDZDuxKX0

"I refuse to believe people who spam Techies in matchmaking don't have mental problems" - Artour Babaev

This guy's alright, shake.

The real AIDS of dota.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If any of you are feeling particularly nostalgic today, the 3D version of Kirby's Adventure on 3DS is pretty damn awesome. They did an awesome job at making the new effects subtle but effective. Im not positive but i think they made the colors a bit more vibrant, as well. And the game still holds up. Best sidescrolling Kirby game for sure.

Bread

Banned
i want in on this rocket league tourney when cross play is working correctly

i've got aerials down, i'm basically a professional.

i see the league, i don't see where to join one of the teams in it

Your team leader needs to give you the team name and team password

It's why this is taking so long to set up, the teams need all three people on it before the site will accept them and they can join the league.

brentech

I like how I saw the word "mute" and didn't have to think twice about who it was

It's only said with the most lovingly amount of resentment.

tears.gif

I posted it twice in the thread. This POS update with galaxy is giving me problems C+P in the thread so go back 4 pages or I'll paste it later

oh, well if you did it wasn't when you responded to my post about joining the league. I wasn't in town to join a team until today

FUCK OFF! He's mine. ALL MINE!
ashot_rubick.gif

its true, Brent is on their team now apparently, just accepted the team and Brent was on it.

Sorry FMT, I guess now your team is the one with McNei1y, which means you can get Wellington if he wants to play, cause McNei1y is doing his AWOL thing

Final notice, this league starts Wednesday night, I have four teams so I can start it now. I want everyone in, but I can't be waiting two weeks to get a league going!

Teams I need

Team 7 NOT IN
McNei1y <- AWOL
FMT
Tsizzle

Team 5 NOT IN
Bowser's roommate
Bowser
GQ

Team 4 NOT IN
Drizzler
Zep