• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 12 Thread: Welcome Playstation 3 Overlords!

Where do you want this league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zep

Banned
Guess you can count me as being 100% in...

Looking at my schedule

STL @ PHI WIN
2 Sep 14 NYG @ STL WIN
3 Sep 21 STL @ SEA WIN
4 Sep 28 BUF @ STL WIN
5 Bye
6 Oct 12 STL @ WAS WIN
7 Oct 19 DAL @ STL WIN
8 Oct 26 STL @ NE WIN
9 Nov 02 ARI @ STL WIN
10 Nov 09 STL @ NYJ WIN
11 Nov 16 STL @ SF WIN
12 Nov 23 CHI @ STL WIN
13 Nov 30 MIA @ STL WIN
14 Dec 07 STL @ ARI WIN
15 Dec 14 SEA @ STL WIN
16 Dec 21 SF @ STL WIN
17 Dec 28 STL @ ATL WIN

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Zep said:
Guess you can count me as being 100% in...

Looking at my schedule

STL @ PHI WIN
2 Sep 14 NYG @ STL WIN
3 Sep 21 STL @ SEA WIN
4 Sep 28 BUF @ STL WIN
5 Bye
6 Oct 12 STL @ WAS WIN
7 Oct 19 DAL @ STL WIN
8 Oct 26 STL @ NE WIN
9 Nov 02 ARI @ STL WIN
10 Nov 09 STL @ NYJ WIN
11 Nov 16 STL @ SF WIN
12 Nov 23 CHI @ STL WIN
13 Nov 30 MIA @ STL WIN
14 Dec 07 STL @ ARI WIN
15 Dec 14 SEA @ STL WIN
16 Dec 21 SF @ STL WIN
17 Dec 28 STL @ ATL WIN

Shouldn't you be an Eagles fan...

.... :lol :lol :D

You can mark me down temporarily as the saints, I'm still not 100% sure I'll have a ps3 by season one. I'll try and make up my mind soon so as not to impede the league in any way.

LiveWire

Well, since the predictions have begun...

9/4 @ Giants W Just like real life! :D
9/14 vs. Saints W
9/21 vs. Cardinals W
9/28 @ Cowboys L Pacman, 6 INTs? Only you can make it true, Madden DB AI! :lol ;(
10/5 @ Eagles W I haven't played CB in a long time, but I'm pretty sure I can handle this
10/12 vs. Rams W Sorry Zep.
10/19 vs. Browns W
10/26 @ Lions W
11/3 vs. Steelers L (Because Willie Parker is overrated)
11/16 vs. Cowboys L Waka-waka-waka!
11/23 @ Seahawks W If I do nothing else this season I will win this game. Fucking fake crowd noise be damned!
11/30 vs. Giants L Wellington steals a close one.
12/7 @ Ravens W Fifty and I have played pretty close in the past, but I think I come out on top for once.
12/14 @ Bengals W Is this SickBoy or someone else? Either way I win. :D
12/21 vs. Eagles W
12/28 @ 49ers W At this point I'll probably have the NFC East rolled up and a loss won't matter, but I've been seeking that first "W" against Frenchie since Madden '05 (and had lots of 3 point difference games against him). It ends this season! All the sweeter if it keeps the Whiners out of the playoffs! :D

12-4 NFC East Champion

Zep

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i see your dec 21 matchup with me isn't Bolded. not as confident?! you lose

yea i was thinking to let you win that game. Gonna need that win for the wildcard.

gstaff

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry gstaff, i missed your post earlier. you are the #32 player. enjoy the lions buddy!

I gotta be able to do better than Millen, right?

Forward down the field,
A charging team that will not yield,
And when the Blue and Silver wave,
Stand and cheer the brave!
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Go hard win this game!
With honor you will keep your fame!
Down the field and gain,
A Lion victory!

LiveWire

gstaff said:
I gotta be able to do better than Millen, right?

Forward down the field,
A charging team that will not yield,
And when the Blue and Silver wave,
Stand and cheer the brave!
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Go hard win this game!
With honor you will keep your fame!
Down the field and gain,
A Lion victory!

Holy shit that fight song sucks.

zep remember how you hung with me the entire season for season 10 but you couldn't get over the hump because i destroyed you head to head? infact, the first game i beat you i didn't even have frank gore, and alex took control and devestated you from land AND air. never forget that i own you in NFL games!

Rorschach

dammitmattt said:
But the Broncos won't be the same without money Rice and J.Walker...

It's a three-way tie between the Saints, Bengals, and Broncos pending the ratings since I don't really have a tie to any of the teams...
Take the Bengals.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Update.

Saints
Dolphins
Bengals
Titans
Broncos

Whats the word with this lawblobguy? At least this darkressurection dude is around.

Wellington said:
Update.

Saints
Dolphins
Bengals
Titans
Broncos

Whats the word with this lawblobguy? At least this darkressurection dude is around.

sableholic said:
You can mark me down temporarily as the saints, I'm still not 100% sure I'll have a ps3 by season one. I'll try and make up my mind soon so as not to impede the league in any way.

seems my post got missed in between all the predictions

DCX

DCX
1 Sep 07 DET @ ATL W
3 Sep 21 KC @ ATL W
4 Sep 28 ATL @ CAR L
5 Oct 05 ATL @ GB W
6 Oct 12 CHI @ ATL L
7 Bye
8 Oct 26 ATL @ PHI W
9 Nov 02 ATL @ OAK W
10 Nov 09 NO @ ATL W
11 Nov 16 DEN @ ATL L
12 Nov 23 CAR @ ATL W
13 Nov 30 ATL @ SD L
14 Dec 07 ATL @ NO W
15 Dec 14 TB @ ATL L
16 Dec 21 ATL @ MIN W
17 Dec 28 STL @ ATL L

9-7 with a chance a wild card

DCX

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
As of today I only care to get one win this season DCX and it's against you. :D
B00006JU8M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

DCX

DCX

DCX
He got something for you too Halo boy! :D

4ab56350bf_mryan04282008.jpg

" Matt, it's all about Cortana...control her, you control him "

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Well, since the predictions have begun...

9/4 @ Giants W Just like real life! :D
9/14 vs. Saints W
9/21 vs. Cardinals W
9/28 @ Cowboys L Pacman, 6 INTs? Only you can make it true, Madden DB AI! :lol ;(
10/5 @ Eagles W I haven't played CB in a long time, but I'm pretty sure I can handle this
10/12 vs. Rams W Sorry Zep.
10/19 vs. Browns W
10/26 @ Lions W
11/16 vs. Cowboys L Waka-waka-waka!
11/23 @ Seahawks W If I do nothing else this season I will win this game. Fucking fake crowd noise be damned!
11/30 vs. Giants L Wellington steals a close one.
12/7 @ Ravens W Fifty and I have played pretty close in the past, but I think I come out on top for once.
12/14 @ Bengals W Is this SickBoy or someone else? Either way I win. :D
12/21 vs. Eagles W
12/28 @ 49ers W At this point I'll probably have the NFC East rolled up and a loss won't matter, but I've been seeking that first "W" against Frenchie since Madden '05 (and had lots of 3 point difference games against him). It ends this season! All the sweeter if it keeps the Whiners out of the playoffs! :D

12-4 NFC East Champion
:lol :lol :lol

Fifty

I like that I'm one of only two people he doubts getting a win against. People still fear me! I'm still important! I'm still a winner!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Get the laughing done now, cause by the time the season starts there will only be tears!

i dont know what makes you think you can beat me now when you couldnt beat me before

LiveWire

CB3 said:
i dont know what makes you think you can beat me now when you couldnt beat me before

1. Hope for pre-season injury to McNabb, forcing the Kevin Kolb era to start early.
2. Injure Westbrook on first play of game.
3. ????
4. WIN!

CB3

LiveWire said:
1. Hope for pre-season injury to McNabb, forcing the Kevin Kolb era to start early.
2. Injure Westbrook on first play of game.
3. ????
4. WIN!

meh, ive been known to win games without westbrook. he was made of glass in 08 and i still beat people with Buck

CB3

psh. i still have my original PS1. not the tiny one either, the big ugly one.

actually i think the ps2 06 league was the one i went to the superbowl in against CK

Has anyone ever gone completely undefeated in a GAF season? I ask because I was literally two games away from perfection in the 24 game NBA league before Smokey Bones and CB fired up their GameSharks!

the closest person ever was wellington, who i believe was 13-0 and then was defeated by rors... and then by me! he might have been 14-0 too, but i can't say for sure. only he can re-live those painful memories. so close... but so far.

Mrbob

Karma hit him because the game before he finally lost he used his gameshark to cheat me out of a win.

I'm down 28-22 with 10 seconds left in the game, down to his 5 yard line. 3rd and goal, I throw it to my man Justin Gage who is wide open in the end zone and it bounces off his body for an incompletion. Then on 4th and goal I didn't convert and lose the game! The game was mine and ripped away, and he paid the penalty after!

Mrbob said:
Karma hit him because the game before he finally lost he used his gameshark to cheat me out of a win.

I'm down 28-22 with 10 seconds left in the game, down to his 5 yard line. 3rd and goal, I throw it to my man Justin Gage who is wide open in the end zone and it bounces off his body for an incompletion. Then on 4th and goal I didn't convert and lose the game! The game was mine and ripped away, and he paid the penalty after!

Too bad Wellington couldn't cash in on the prospect of a perfect season in the past. With CB, LiveWire/Sableholic, and I; it would take a miracle to go undefeated with the level of competition in the NFC East right now!

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
People with glass running backs shouldn't throw stones. I'm just sayin'.

What happened with your Patriots "ownage season", btw?

Fifty said:
I like that I'm one of only two people he doubts getting a win against. People still fear me! I'm still important! I'm still a winner!
He still chalks you up as a win. Not feared enough!

Don't worry, though, I put you down as a loss earlier in the thread. Moral victory!

Top Bottom