• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Season 3 League Thread: The Imperial March (to the superbowl!)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
:lol! Even though I lost, MrBob learned the power of JP LOSMAN. Whoever has to face this mighty TITAN of a QB better RESPECT. Single handedly led the Bills to a comeback!

Bob sucks against backup QB's,I played him last night and he knocked out Carr...enter Tony" On life support" Banks and I beat him with Banks amazing passing skillz,torching him in the air with a guy that can barely stand upright.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
Bob sucks against backup QB's,I played him last night and he knocked out Carr...enter Tony" On life support" Banks and I beat him with Banks amazing passing skillz,torching him in the air with a guy that can barely stand upright.

:lol He told me that during the game. Last play of the game was a dropped pass inside the endzone that would have made it 21-20 with no time left, my PAT would have tied, but I would have gone for two, of course! I'll own you next time, Bob!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
look at everyone... sleeping on the champ... for shame! you'll see... you'll all see come playoff time!

You are done next Sunday, paper champ! You will know the true meaning of defense!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Bog... i was waiting for you yesterday, and you were posting around... are you going to get this game out the way?

Shadax

Banned
gg DM.

That one 3rd down spike was unintentional....I wanted to call a hurry up and was jamming Y but I must've hit something else too.

I fucking hate this game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malleymal said:
damn bog.... the first quarter wasnt even done yet

what happened?

Fifty

I don't have Excel, so can someone tell me if it shows how many clutch passes my recievers have dropped? Thanks.

Fifty

a_bob.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
too bad you give up alot of passing yards, unlike MUAH (i.e. "me")

Btw, some of the stats are "confusing." Like Deflections. It's listed on the Quaterback list, as if it happened to your QB. But it's actually a stat for your Defense against your opposing QB.

I lead in Deflections with 60. BOO!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what a surprise i have the best run defense in the league. suck it down dm and ck!

KBar will meet his demise next Sunday! Season ending injury to his psyche!

235019.jpg

"They..... they were everywhere!! Inside dives, strong sweeps, weak counters... They stopped them all! The Bills are indeed an amazing team."

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Mav, not sure where you are but both times you suggested for playing today have come and gone. I have posted several times in this thread about a play time to no response. You aren't responding on AIM, so I guess we will let the commish decide the winner. I have made several attempts to get this game in. I guess real-life got in the way.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn, been labbing all day and I think I finally figured out what I was doing differently on the run that was giving me problems. My last couple of games. 0.5, 3.3, 2.3, 3.4, 4.0, and 2.8 yards per carry. Hideos for a person that depends on the run.

True if you want to play tonight I am game.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah I'm really looking forward to our game. NOT!

Do I ever get to play anyone that is my level again? When is Ror in my schedule? :)

Maverick

skillz, real life definitely got in the way....Girlfriend problems....

Not gonna get into it on GA though.

I can play before 6 if you're on.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Truelize said:
Yeah I'm really looking forward to our game. NOT!

Do I ever get to play anyone that is my level again? When is Ror in my schedule? :)

Dude, now is the chance to steal a win away. My offense is a complete mess and WoW is keeping me from labbing enough to really rectify it. If you don't want to play tonight that's fine, but I don't know if I will be around tomorrow.

EDIT: WTF NATE CLEMENTS IN THE FINALS FOR THE NFL FASTEST MAN SKILLS COMPETITION!? I DEMAND A STAT UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Can't play tonight man. Moms dropped by so she's staying for dinner with the family. I can play either tomorrow night or Tuesday night. I'm gone Wednesday for a couple of days so hopefully we can get this in before then.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Truelize said:
Can't play tonight man. Moms dropped by so she's staying for dinner with the family. I can play either tomorrow night or Tuesday night. I'm gone Wednesday for a couple of days so hopefully we can get this in before then.

Excellent, I was going to ask you if we can postpone it to Tuesday night. I am home from 6-ish EST onward. I look forward to the game.

Matrix

GG Fmt....I just cant hold a lead :(

Carr with that stupid fumble which you got a td hurt bad and some of my tackling was down right laughable...Texans D grrrrr argggggh :(

Losing by 5 stings.

gg matrix

both of our offenses had costly turnovers (i fumbled on the first offensive play of the game...), but all i was trying to do on offense was keep the ball out of carrs hands. i did so with the running game, which was looking good all game long. without it i was toast

on the plus side DM lost also :D

Fifty

Ok Malley, you're going to have to give me another time. I waited around for 30 minutes just now and you didn't show up.....Something probably came up. Well tell me when you can play next. If you get this by 11 tonight, I can play...just get me on AIM.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
YES! After a 49-9 win over MrBob (213 yards running 239 yards passing), I can safely say my offense is back! What was great about that game was that Bob completed the single greatest pass of all time. It was like that McNabb play on MNF. Evaded my DE, my LB, and completed a long bomb to Tomlinson and ran it in for a TD. It was amazing.

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Matrix...-13 yards running. Geez. :/

Davis sucks,but I only ran 9 times and once was with carr which was like for negative 10 yards :lol Everytime I would attmept to run his D was right on top of me,so I aired it out for over 400 yards with Carr...I'm more upset over my shitty ass run D.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
thinking along the lines "oh man, I can't catch up to FMT's Run defense when you give him back yards!!" ;)

Matrix

Fifty

That was the worst fucking thing ever. Fuck this game. Dante hall is so overrated. Ridiculous shit. I should quit. I played my ass off, got probably 3 times the yards he did.......and lost

21 of his points right here

TD1: Kickoff return

TD2: Kickoff return

TD 3: Ray Lewis interception....Ray Lewis fumbles. Priest holmes picks it up and gets a TD.

Not to mention that Boller got knocked out in the fourth quarter, and Dante hall was wide fucking open for some reason to catch the winning TD. What the fuck ever.

The game was funny.....crazy plays. Because of those plays he hung in there. But once Dante Hall caught the go ahead TD with 34 seconds to play and I had to go to the air without Boller, it suddenly wasn't so funny. It was a clean game, and malley's a good player, but I'm sick of losing especially like this.

Fifty

I ran 49 times for 248 yards and 4 TDs.

He ran 17 times for 32 yards

Our passing numbers were almost exactly the same. Except that his came alive on the final drive.

I'm going into hiding. Never to return to the madden world.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
yea that was a very different type of game... if ever a running game and passing game werent needed.. Dante actually had a hand in damn near every score because of the two kick return TDs , the one receiving one at the end, and i was using him after Lewis intercepted it and hit the strip button.. he may still be living off the ratings from last year, but damn , it would have been 35-0 if he wasnt out there.. that D is serious though Fifty... and Jamal with the ball = bulldozer.. gg never the less and GG stood for good god that one play

Top Bottom